QUEEN is the only band to replace Aerosmith in my opinion

luv

Luckily, AC/DC has recorded hundreds of songs that sound almost but not quite the same. However, I think the catalog is reduced to ~ 7 songs including 3 instrumentals if you leave out all the ones that are fraught with innuenedo.
I only had three of the albums - Highway to Hell, Back in Black and the one with the canon (For Those About To Rock?) - so I haven't heard most of those songs. :)

But they're the best for RnRc, IMO. Maybe I should take my iPod next time. :D

Anybody remember the Hannah Montana replacement rumor?

smiley-laughing002.gif

MaxsDad

You know, the Whiskey is on Sunset. Many, many, rock bands played the Whiskey, but most are not very Disney-esque, but then again, neither is Aerosmith really. Some LA/Hollywood bands include Van Halen and GnR. Bands from other areas played there as well, including The Who.

Anyway, retheme the attraction to be from studio or garage/rehearsal to the "Whiskey". Retheme the Exit Shop to a Counter Service.

Too bad "Rock of Ages" is a WB property. Shankman has Disney ties, and Tom sure loves him some WDW. His ego and his little girl would make Stacee Jaxx/Arsenal a done deal.

rodserling27

Radiohead. None other. Haha, I'm kidding!!! Can you IMAGINE listening to "Bloom" or "Idioteque" while on that thing?!? :p

For those who are unfamiliar and don't understand the joke, this is Radiohead:
Bloom
and Idioteque:

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I only had three of the albums - Highway to Hell, Back in Black and the one with the canon (For Those About To Rock?) - so I haven't heard most of those songs. :)

But they're the best for RnRc, IMO. Maybe I should take my iPod next time. :D

For those about to rock is indeed the song and title of the album.

captainkidd

Obvious bias here as Bon Jovi is my favorite group, but they would make the most sense.

-They're safe.
-They've spanned generations.
-They're still relevant (new album debuted at #1 last week and they have the #1 tour in the world right now.)
-Most importantly, they're massive on a global scale. That's key at WDW with all the visitors from other countries. The only band that has as large of a worldwide fan base is U2. I love Aerosmith, but they're not big at all outside of the US.

As for Queen, though I like a lot of their music, they were never huge in the US. Like many acts, they became more popular after Freddie died.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom