QUEEN is the only band to replace Aerosmith in my opinion

Nemo14

True - but the thing about the Partridge Family is that other than Shirley Jones and David Cassidy, the rest of the 'band' were merely props who faked it till they maked it. And what was the story with the youngest son, who was recast after a year?

I think he was voted off the island.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
After more thought, if they're not going with Slayer, I say a different direction is needed -

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I'd love AC/DC, but can't really see Disney using "Shoot to Thrill" on one of their rides.

Queen would be good, though!

Luckily, AC/DC has recorded hundreds of songs that sound almost but not quite the same. However, I think the catalog is reduced to ~ 7 songs including 3 instrumentals if you leave out all the ones that are fraught with innuendo.

If I could ride that while Flash was playing in the back ground, my life would be complete.

I don't know if it would complete my life, but it would make me giggle for about an hour.

OldYeller

I'm assuming they'd had to pick a band where all members are currently still with us and available to come down for breakfast? I'd pick U2

Timekeeper

If they are going to replace Aeorsmith I would either want them or a mixed assortment of rock groups. That way it would be different each time you ride.

That's a pretty clever idea. I wonder why no theme park has come up with a way to...

Oh, wait, never mind.

350-ripride-rockit-logo.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom