QUEEN is the only band to replace Aerosmith in my opinion

Sped2424

The more differences I see on here makes me think they should do what someone in this thread suggested and make it an rfid card enabled pick your own song experience! They could promote the new tickets and technology and freshen up the ride at the same time!

luv

The more differences I see on here makes me think they should do what someone in this thread suggested and make it an rfid card enabled pick your own song experience! They could promote the new tickets and technology and freshen up the ride at the same time!
You can pick your own song at Uni. :) Well, from a list.

Dragonrider1227

I think we all know who truly should replace Aerosmith...
22spinal-tap.jpg

Well... I'd ride it :p

George Lucas on a Bench

Face it, this is prime for a modern Test Track-style overhaul. The Aerosmith theme will be removed (which is pretty simple) and it will remain the same ride with interactive function of choosing music (which will actually be a ripoff of Universal's crappy coaster).

The Empress Lilly

RnRC isn't a 'coaster with build-in iTunes'. (Tempted to say 'build-in jukebox' there, but afraid the kids would point and laff at the oldtimer!)

You can not just play random songs. RnRC has a storyline, a setting. It is about a band in a Hollywood recording studio, about making it to a concert, set in the DHS era of the 1930s when Steven Tyler was a young man.

thomas998

Doesn't matter who you want, I suspect Disney will end up rotating the manufactured boy band of the hour, sort of the way they try to manufacture pop acts on radio Disney.

neoshinok

I'm amazed how little reference the Beatles have gotten. Not the heaviest selection to jam to, but 'Drive My Car', 'Sgt. Peppers' (reprise), Back in the USSR, and Helter Skelter would rock. I think they would provide some great themes as well. Not to mention the biggest band of all time...and if anyone disagrees I will come to your house and eat all of your cereal!!!

Vader2112

I'm amazed how little reference the Beatles have gotten. Not the heaviest selection to jam to, but 'Drive My Car', 'Sgt. Peppers' (reprise), Back in the USSR, and Helter Skelter would rock. I think they would provide some great themes as well. Not to mention the biggest band of all time...and if anyone disagrees I will come to your house and eat all of your cereal!!!
Magical Mystery Tour Ride....Or Yellow Submarine.

PolynesianPrincess

I'm going to have to throw my vote out there and go with Bon Jovi. Everyone knows at least one song by Bon Jovi. While Aerosmith had lots of good songs in the 80s, 90s and early 2000's, they haven't really dont a whole lot since then (in the sense that teens and kids these days would know them) but Bon Jovi still puts out songs that are played on my local radio stations, on several different channels (classic adult station, pop stations, etc) I think if they took away Aerosmith, this would be a good choice to replace them with.

But we all know TDO and if they did away with Aerosmith we would have a roller coaster themed to Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers and whatever pop band of the moment Disney has created, you know, just to please those younger generation kids, too.

Dragonrider1227

The Beatles deserve more than some dark Roller Coaster with music playing. Yellow Submarine had a motion simulation ride similar to Star Tours in Germany and I think Japan. THIS is what I'd like to see done.
Also, after dropping the Yellow Submarine remake, I don't see Disney doing much with The Beatles. Although a Pepperland park would make a great response to Harry Potter

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom