Put Time Racers in Wonders of Life?

Tim G

Originally posted by andre85
Oh, I get it. Ok, well since you called me a troll and I took offense to said assertion, that must mean you’re a troll as well (according to your definition). Phew, I'm glad we got that squared away. :wave:
Guys??

Please...

Continue by PM if you want to... please stop!

andre85

Originally posted by Corrus
Guys??

Please...

Continue by PM if you want to... please stop!

Had you been paying attention, you would have realized the issue was resolved. Please read all replies before posting. Thanks for understanding.

meanmice

Ok, how about this for a coaster or a dark ride. "Your Lower Intestines: The Ride" as a roller coaster it could be in the dark and involve all the twists and turns that your body has to offer.

Also (please don't shoot me for this but the guys in my building would kill me if I didn't say it) but:
"I apply the term "myth" to anything which has little or no scientific support" -andre85
Most people in the scientific comunity call that a theory more than a myth.
Please don't kill me!:kiss:

Tim G

Originally posted by meanmice
Ok, how about this for a coaster or a dark ride. "Your Lower Intestines: The Ride" as a roller coaster it could be in the dark and involve all the twists and turns that your body has to offer.

Also (please don't shoot me for this but the guys in my building would kill me if I didn't say it) but:
"I apply the term "myth" to anything which has little or no scientific support" -andre85
And design another 6Flags.. 6Flags over Orlando

andre85

Originally posted by meanmice

“Most people” are also Christians (in the US). What part about “my opinion” did you not understand? Please don’t bother answering that rhetorical question, unless you’d like to continue this circus act of a thread.

Edit: Rather, PM me if you have anything more to say, this applies to anyone else as well so that (hopefully) we can return this thread back to its intended purpose.

imagineer boy

“Most people” are also Christians (in the US). What part about “my opinion” did you not understand? Please don’t bother answering that rhetorical question, unless you’d like to continue this circus act of a thread.

*shakes head* Oh dear. What a thread this turned out to be.

Michael72688

Originally posted by General Grizz
I would disagree.

1. "Time Racers" itself was a proposed POST-SHOW to Spaceship Earth.

2. The ride itself centered itself on human history, and required somewhat the SE globe.

Why replace a health pavilion with a "time" pavilion? Spaceship Earth seems good enough. Just put the post-show in.

As for Body Wars, I say kill it and put in a new kind of health thrill-ride that does NOT detract from the peaceful nature of "Life" just (like BW in 1989). It wouldn't fit at Imagination, or anywhere else. It fits in life.

Remember the pavilion - not the ride! :D

you know what though, the "time" pavillion would probably be open all year, instead of the health pavillion only being open a few times a year

meanmice

Originally posted by Michael72688
you know what though, the "time" pavillion would probably be open all year, instead of the health pavillion only being open a few times a year
lol, The new time pavilion, only to be open half the time

Keyblader Ax

I am so freakin' glad i wasn't born in to a family with a religion, so i'm not offended with by any of this. But IMO creationism isn't part of Disney because it is religious, whereas evolution, the big bang and whatnot are because they are currently the most prominent scientific theory out there and until that changes, they will stay.

Sorry about those two cents, but i think this thread is gone anyway, i'm gonna go get a soda (carn underage drinking laws).

meanmice

Originally posted by Keyblader Ax
...i'm gonna go get a soda (carn underage drinking laws).
I know how you feel... I keep saying to myself "only two more years" then i watch my friends get drunk lol

Humanism is a religion, the worship of man & nature, God didn't do crap it just happened. Believe in yourself that's Disney's theme throughout the parks and their movies. I think it's fair and right for Disney to declare their religion of Humanism, as long as families are informed and clearly understand thats Disney's religion. As you can probaly tell I'm a Christian with two kids but invite the discussion that Disney provokes with some of their different views than my families. So again back on topic - I vote for a well themed rollercoaster with animatronics inside the Wonders of Life Pavillion. I think it's going to be interesting how Universal's themed Mummy coaster turns out with animatronics, I'm hoping it will bring the parks to a new standard for themeing coasters.

JBSLJames

Heh, it's interesting that you're a christian (I'm presuming), yet a fan of Rush as well (nothing wrong with that, just peculiar).

Musical tastes are all over the place. My radio is primarily tuned to Sports Talk or Contemporary Christian. Musically, my tastes run from Heavy Metal (Iron Maiden) to Broadway to Big Band, to Country. If it is musically sound, I'll listen to it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom