Purists vs. Innovators "Virtually Magic Kingdoms" Open Brainstorming (Team Innovators)

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
x

Perhaps each of the bosses contain a single crystal, but we do not know where they are located. Thus we have to explore to find clues, which eventually leads to us discovering side quests.

Games like Skyrim don’t give players a reason to explore besides for the basic plot and quests. People still do.
True. And a good signature and/or spell card would make a nice reward at the end the temple/mansion

DisneyManOne

If we wanted to add in more Theme Park characters, maybe we could try a few other mini-games on for size?

• Maybe for the Jungle Cruise, we could set sail along the rivers for a boat race, trying to avoid hippos, natives, crocodiles and the like. The reward would be the Skipper's autograph.
  • Maybe for the Enchanted Tiki Room, we could play an instrument in the show and try to keep the beat. The reward would be the autographs of Jose, Fritz, Michael & Pierre.
  • Maybe for Carousel of Progress, we could maybe look after the house while John steps out to keep the appliances from going haywire, like they do in the 20s scene. The reward would be the autographs of John & Sarah, as well as Rover's pawprint.
I'm just trying to keep the idea flow going here. But could these work?

tcool123

there could be mini-games based on re-enacting moments from the Disney movies represented in-game (dancing with Cinderella or Belle; flying and fighting pirates with Peter Pan; helping Winnie the Pooh get honey, wayfinding with Moana; etc.).
I could see the dancing working in Fantasyland with a random princess.

We already have flyingincoporated into the parks, and you can already fight pirates. We could have the way to get Pan's signature thrugh defeating pirates throughout Adventureland to tie into your idea.

The Winnie the Pooh thing I could see working as well, you could go to trees throughout a 100 Acre woods section of Fantasyland, and shake trees to see if they have honey or not.

We need some kind of excuse for exploring these different areas and rides. Maybe the Dream power is being stored in crystals. And you collect them either from missions like the Indiana Jones temple or haunted Mansion. Or collect them from boss fights. Maybe even clusters of crystals from boss fights.

There could be like 50 in the game, but once you have 30 you can defeat Chernabog and completer the story.

Sort like how Power Moons work in Mario Odyssey, but implemented in a Zelda style, open world adventure.

So, the crystals would be our plot reason to explore.

Autographs encourage further exploration by offering interactions with characters and boosts to power/abilities.

Music Notes encourage even more exploration as a currency used to purchase costumes and items.
I really like everything suggested here.

Perhaps each of the bosses contain a single crystal, but we do not know where they are located. Thus we have to explore to find clues, which eventually leads to us discovering side quests.
With a combo of this I think it could be very interesting.

Maybe for the Jungle Cruise, we could set sail along the rivers for a boat race, trying to avoid hippos, natives, crocodiles and the like. The reward would be the Skipper's autograph.
It's a good idea, but we already have the Jungle Cruise being the transportation in Adventureland, and the jungle itself is explorable .

Maybe for the Enchanted Tiki Room, we could play an instrument in the show and try to keep the beat. The reward would be the autographs of Jose, Fritz, Michael & Pierre.
This could be a fun distraction maybe not for a signature, but definitely a good thing.

Maybe for Carousel of Progress, we could maybe look after the house while John steps out to keep the appliances from going haywire, like they do in the 20s scene. The reward would be the autographs of John & Sarah, as well as Rover's pawprint.
Eh, I'm going to this doesn't sound like a really fun minigame.

D Hulk

Map illustration update: Making good progress. The only images left to color in are Splash, Pirates and Jungle Cruise, plus an yet-undrawn additional landmark or two for the east side.

Was thinking about overall map stuff, like the various locations. Based on talks about doing e.g. a whole immersive Wonderland area to represent the Teacups in Fantasyland (and merging elements of Disneyland and Magic Kingdom), these are the various large areas I wish to map out:

MAIN STREET
The Esplanade
Courthouse Square
Central Main Street
The Hub

ADVENTURELAND
Adventureland Outpost – The land’s main town town/hub area
Tiki Isles
Jungle Cruise Rivers
Lost Temple Gorge – Indy area
Pirate Cove

FRONTIERLAND
Frontierland Town – The land’s main town town/hub area
Rivers of America
Tom Sawyer Island
Chickapin County
Big Thunder Mountain Range
Nature’s Wilderness

LIBERTY SQUARE
Liberty Square Village – The land’s main town town/hub area
Gracy Estate – Haunted Mansion area
Anything else for this land?!

FANTASYLAND
Castle Courtyard – The land’s main town town/hub area
Snow White’s Magical Countryside
Pinocchio’s Pleasure Island
Peter Pan’s Neverland
It’s a Small World
Belle’s Enchanted Forest
Ariel’s Coastline
Toad Estate
Alice’s Wonderland
Hundred Acre Wood
Storybook Circus

TOONTOWN
Downtown Toontown – The land’s main town town/hub area
Toontown Hills

TOMORROWLAND
Downtown Tomorrowland – The land’s main town town/hub area
Spaceport One – For Space Mountain, Astro Orbiter, PeopleMover, etc.
Autopia Interstate
Submarine Lagoon
The Digital Frontier - TRON

Any changes, additions or subtractions?

Size-wize, for the open world effect I was thinking each of these sub-areas could be scaled roughly the size of Magic Kingdom itself (open to discussion), much like Breath of the Wild with plenty of wide open spaces and opportunities for exploration. Thoughts?

DisneyManOne

Eh, I'm going to this doesn't sound like a really fun minigame.

Yeah, I couldn't think of any other ideas for Carousel of Progress. Just wanted to get that ride some representation in-game. As I said earlier, I find the map @D Hindley drew to be very sparse on the eastern side; and I wanted to add more landmarks to it to make the whole map seem more...full.

tcool123

Yeah, I couldn't think of any other ideas for Carousel of Progress. Just wanted to get that ride some representation in-game. As I said earlier, I find the map @D Hindley drew to be very sparse on the eastern side; and I wanted to add more landmarks to it to make the whole map seem more...full.
That's just the art not the location everything is a bit more flesh out than what we have been talking about.

tcool123

Can I suggest a dark forest based on Sleepy Hollow it'll offer a better progression into Fantasyland, and give the Headless Horseman a place to be.
Along with an Agrabah area in Adventureland?

Overall I like it though :D

DisneyManOne

Map illustration update: Making good progress. The only images left to color in are Splash, Pirates and Jungle Cruise, plus an yet-undrawn additional landmark or two for the east side.

Was thinking about overall map stuff, like the various locations. Based on talks about doing e.g. a whole immersive Wonderland area to represent the Teacups in Fantasyland (and merging elements of Disneyland and Magic Kingdom), these are the various large areas I wish to map out:

MAIN STREET
The Esplanade
Courthouse Square
Central Main Street
The Hub

ADVENTURELAND
Tiki Isles
Jungle Cruise Rivers
Pirate Cove

FRONTIERLAND
Rivers of America
Tom Sawyer Island
Chickapin County
Nature’s Wilderness

LIBERTY SQUARE

FANTASYLAND
Peter Pan’s Neverland
It’s a Small World
Belle’s Enchanted Forest
Ariel’s Coastline
Toad Estate
Alice’s Wonderland
Hundred Acre Wood
Storybook Circus

TOONTOWN
Toontown Hills

TOMORROWLAND
Autopia Interstate
Submarine Lagoon

Size-wize, for the open world effect I was thinking each of these sub-areas could be scaled roughly the size of Magic Kingdom itself (open to discussion), much like Breath of the Wild with plenty of wide open spaces and opportunities for exploration. Thoughts?

Maybe we could add a Sleepy Hollow sub-area to Liberty Square. But for Fantasyland, there's a lot we could do. Maybe Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and Rapunzel could share the countryside; and we could re-name it Princess Fairytale Countryside. Maybe Merlin could have his tower somewhere in Castle Courtyard? Or how about giving Quasimodo his own sub-area; and giving Hercules and Mulan their own training site (maybe Merida could show up there to shoot some arrows?). Plus, we could also add in Arendelle for the Frozen characters.

Maybe Toontown could have a satellite extension of the Zootopia Police Department?

That's all I can think of for right now.

That's just the art not the location everything is a bit more flesh out than what we have been talking about.

Ah, I see.

kmbmw777

Okay, going off topic. We were talking about the Note System. So I was thinking after the first battle, the player could get an item called “the key” and it is literally a couple of piano keys.

Upon discovering the Philharmagic later, the player finds it to be a bleak building with a piano mural on the wall. There are 3 keys on the mural missing. You put your key(s) there and viola - the building pops to life.

Inside, you are introduced to the note system (which you may or may not be already collecting). Essentially by collecting certain types of notes, you can redeem them for music to play while you play the game (like how in Fallout, you could listen to the ‘radio’). The conductor (owner of the Philharmagic) then gives you a list of songs you can make from notes notes. He says that you can make “When You Wish Upon a Star” if you can find all of the notes hidden in the Philharmagic. After you find all the notes (say 12 eighth notes, 4 quarter notes, and 2 half notes), you are given the music playing device and one song on it.

You can come back when you have more notes and add more songs to your music playing device.

Thoughts?

kmbmw777

MAIN STREET
The Esplanade
Courthouse Square
Central Main Street
The Hub

ADVENTURELAND
Tiki Isles
Jungle Cruise Rivers
Pirate Cove

FRONTIERLAND
Rivers of America
Tom Sawyer Island
Chickapin County
Nature’s Wilderness

LIBERTY SQUARE

FANTASYLAND
Peter Pan’s Neverland
It’s a Small World
Belle’s Enchanted Forest
Ariel’s Coastline
Toad Estate
Alice’s Wonderland
Hundred Acre Wood
Storybook Circus

TOONTOWN
Toontown Hills

TOMORROWLAND
Autopia Interstate
Submarine Lagoon

I think this is perfect. Maybe a New Orleans or the Bayou subsection in Adventureland for The Princess and the Frog(a personal favorite :p ). If not that’s a-Ok! Overall, this is amazing!

DisneyManOne

Okay, going off topic. We were talking about the Note System. So I was thinking after the first battle, the player could get an item called “the key” and it is literally a couple of piano keys.

Upon discovering the Philharmagic later, the player finds it to be a bleak building with a piano mural on the wall. There are 3 keys on the mural missing. You put your key(s) there and viola - the building pops to life.

Inside, you are introduced to the note system (which you may or may not be already collecting). Essentially by collecting certain types of notes, you can redeem them for music to play while you play the game (like how in Fallout, you could listen to the ‘radio’). The conductor (owner of the Philharmagic) then gives you a list of songs you can make from notes notes. He says that you can make “When You Wish Upon a Star” if you can find all of the notes hidden in the Philharmagic. After you find all the notes (say 12 eighth notes, 4 quarter notes, and 2 half notes), you are given the music playing device and one song on it.

You can come back when you have more notes and add more songs to your music playing device.

Thoughts?

That's an idea I can get behind. And since there are so many Disney songs, I bet it would quite a treat to see if you can collect every song in the game. Plus, getting back to the fanservice aspect, we could include some pretty obscure songs in there.

I think this is perfect. Maybe a New Orleans or the Bayou subsection in Adventureland for The Princess and the Frog(a personal favorite :p ). If not that’s a-Ok! Overall, this is amazing!

I thought New Orleans Square was going to be woven into Liberty Square somehow?

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
That's an idea I can get behind. And since there are so many Disney songs, I bet it would quite a treat to see if you can collect every song in the game. Plus, getting back to the fanservice aspect, we could include some pretty obscure songs in there.

I thought New Orleans Square was going to be woven into Liberty Square somehow?
I could see New Orleans Square being used as a transition point in between Liberty Square, Fronteirland,and the Pirates section of Adventureland. It is a themes that kind of works for connecting the different parts of the world

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes

MAIN STREET
The Esplanade
Courthouse Square
Central Main Street
The Hub

ADVENTURELAND
Tiki Isles
Jungle Cruise Rivers
Pirate Cove

FRONTIERLAND
Rivers of America
Tom Sawyer Island
Chickapin County
Nature’s Wilderness

LIBERTY SQUARE

FANTASYLAND
Peter Pan’s Neverland
It’s a Small World
Belle’s Enchanted Forest
Ariel’s Coastline
Toad Estate
Alice’s Wonderland
Hundred Acre Wood
Storybook Circus

TOONTOWN
Toontown Hills

TOMORROWLAND
Autopia Interstate
Submarine Lagoon

Love this by the way! So well done and we'll thought out

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes

Thoughts?
This sounds like a great collectable side quest! I love it!

D Hulk

Art progress:

25847355988_f73f6adde1_k_d.jpg

Of the original sketches, only Jungle Cruise remains uncolored. My hand is tired, I'm done with this for the night. Once the world map starts filling in, I'll determine which other new landmark sketches are needed.

And some minor modifications to the location list:

MAIN STREET
The Esplanade
Courthouse Square
Central Main Street
The Hub

ADVENTURELAND
Agrabah
Tiki Isles
Jungle Cruise Rivers
Pirate Cove
New Orleans Square - On the border near Frontierland and Liberty Square

FRONTIERLAND
Rivers of America
Tom Sawyer Island
Chickapin County
Nature’s Wilderness

LIBERTY SQUARE
Sleepy Hollow

FANTASYLAND
Princess Fairytae Countryside – Snow White & the other princesses
Peter Pan’s Neverland
It’s a Small World
Belle’s Enchanted Forest
Ariel’s Coastline
Toad Estate
Alice’s Wonderland
Hundred Acre Wood
Storybook Circus
Matterhorn Alps

TOONTOWN
Toontown Hills

TOMORROWLAND
Autopia Interstate
Submarine Lagoon

DisneyManOne

Art progress:

Of the original sketches, only Jungle Cruise remains uncolored. My hand is tired, I'm done with this for the night. Once the world map starts filling in, I'll determine which other new landmark sketches are needed.

MAIN STREET
The Esplanade
Courthouse Square
Central Main Street
The Hub

ADVENTURELAND
Agrabah
Tiki Isles
Jungle Cruise Rivers
Pirate Cove

FRONTIERLAND
Rivers of America
Tom Sawyer Island
Chickapin County
Nature’s Wilderness

LIBERTY SQUARE
Sleepy Hollow

FANTASYLAND
Peter Pan’s Neverland
It’s a Small World
Belle’s Enchanted Forest
Ariel’s Coastline
Toad Estate
Alice’s Wonderland
Hundred Acre Wood
Storybook Circus
Matterhorn Alps

TOONTOWN
Toontown Hills

TOMORROWLAND
Autopia Interstate
Submarine Lagoon

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Art progress:

MAIN STREET
The Esplanade
Courthouse Square
Central Main Street
The Hub

ADVENTURELAND
Agrabah
Tiki Isles
Jungle Cruise Rivers
Pirate Cove

FRONTIERLAND
Rivers of America
Tom Sawyer Island
Chickapin County
Nature’s Wilderness

LIBERTY SQUARE
Sleepy Hollow

FANTASYLAND
Peter Pan’s Neverland
It’s a Small World
Belle’s Enchanted Forest
Ariel’s Coastline
Toad Estate
Alice’s Wonderland
Hundred Acre Wood
Storybook Circus
Matterhorn Alps

TOONTOWN
Toontown Hills

TOMORROWLAND
Autopia Interstate
Submarine Lagoon
This is just astoundingly fantastic art and area list! Well done!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
So, I'm gonna keep with the daily recaps to make sure we're all together here.

-Recap: Day 3-

-the World-

The Magic Kingdom of our game is an amalgamation of all the different Kingdom parks, but mostly Disney world and Disneyland. Everything is made real in this park. Splash Mountain is a real mountain. Space Mountain is a real space port. Instead of the tea cup ride, there is a small part of Wonderland. Etc.
A full run down of areas in the park is quoted below. A breathtakingly well done in progress map has been made as well.
Art progress:

MAIN STREET
The Esplanade
Courthouse Square
Central Main Street
The Hub

ADVENTURELAND
Agrabah
Tiki Isles
Jungle Cruise Rivers
Pirate Cove

FRONTIERLAND
Rivers of America
Tom Sawyer Island
Chickapin County
Nature’s Wilderness

LIBERTY SQUARE
Sleepy Hollow

FANTASYLAND
Peter Pan’s Neverland
It’s a Small World
Belle’s Enchanted Forest
Ariel’s Coastline
Toad Estate
Alice’s Wonderland
Hundred Acre Wood
Storybook Circus
Matterhorn Alps

TOONTOWN
Toontown Hills

TOMORROWLAND
Autopia Interstate
Submarine Lagoon

-Plot-

Chernabog has kidnapped the Dreamfinder and is using his machine to take the power of dreams and imagination for his own evil plans. Chernabog has given this dream power in the form of Crystals to villains throughout the Magic Kingdom.
Figment seeks out a Dreamer (some one with an exceptional imagination) to help him save Dreamfinder and the world. The Dreamer he finds is, of course, our hero.
The hero is a custom designed character and can be further customized with collectable outfits.
Figment and our hero travel throughout the Magic Kingdom defeating bosses to collect enough crystals to be able to defeat Chernabog and save the day.

-Gameplay-

Gameplay is focused on exploration and light platforming. Rideable creatures (mostly horses) and vehicles serve as quicker ways to get around and fast travel tools help even more.
Combat is also a big focus. Our hero's weapon is a magic staff. It can be used as a melee weapon up close or to cast spells. The spells are linked to cards collected throughout the game. New staffs give different bonuses and allow for more cards to be equipped giving you more spells at a time.

-Quest Items-

There are multiple different items to collect.

Staffs
Weapons you collect throughout the game. Small number of staffs to find.

Spell Cards
These unlock new spells. You can only equip a small amount to your staff at a time, so choose carefully.

Notes
Hidden throughout the world (like Korok seeds in Breath of the Wild), these musical notes can be traded in for songs that players can listen to at any time. They serve as a good quest for completionists. Maybe rewards like spell cards and staffs for reaching a certain amount of notes to give a more practical reward too.

Crystals
These crystals contain the power of dreams. The power that Chernabog is using to create a nightmare. These are collected by defeating bosses or other major challenges. The player must collect a certain amount (all?) to face Chernabog and attempt to save the day.

Autographs
Autographs are collected from Disney characters around the world. Some are easy to get, others require you do a special mission or challenge. These autographs work as stated boosters (some may have special effects too) raising the heroes attack, defense, etc. The autographs are arranged in the players autograph book. Players can equip as many autographs as they can fit on the page.
autograph-2-png.256379

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
List of boss fights:
Quick list of bosses to keep track of them:
  • Cruella De Vil (Main Street USA)
    • Race Cruella throughout Main Street USA; unlocks the jalopy
      • Buy half of all the outfits throughout the kingdom for her signature; unlocks Cruella's roadster
  • Scar (Adventureland)
    • Traditional battle, but the ground is constantly shifting ala Be Prepared scene
      • Battle a second time with the second time around being harder for the signature.
  • Jafar (Adventureland)
    • Jafar fights with magic for his first 1/3 of HP; after losing 1/3 he transforms into a snake, and is able to poison the player; after losing 2/3 he becomes the genie performing stronger versions of his attacks from the first portion of the game.
      • Beat Jafar in a Magic Carpet race for his signature.
  • King Louie (Adventureland)
    • To defeat King Louie beat him in a dance battle to the tune of I Wanna Be Like You.
      • Beat King Louie in a dance battle to the tune of Bare Necessities for his signature.
  • Brer Bear and Brer Fox (Frontierland)
  • Stinky Pete (Frontierland)
  • Headless Horseman (Liberty Square)
  • Doctor Facilier (Liberty Square)
    • Facilier is invincible so players must attack his shadow.
      • Players must defeat 50 shadow enemies throughout the Kingdom to earn his signature.
  • The Evil Queen (Fantasyland)
  • The Stepsisters (Fantasyland)
    • Can only be challenged if the player is wearing prince/princess clothing otherwise they will ignore you.
      • Male: They will attack with kisses, hugging, and overall trying to woo you.
      • Female: They will attack with their nails, singing, and swinging jewelry.
        • Players must show up in the opposite gender's royal outfit for their signature.
  • Gaston (Fantasyland)
  • Maleficent (Fantasyland)
    • Maleficent fights with magic mirroring Jafar's moveset, but after defeating the first time she trnsforms into a dragon with full health
  • Zurg (Tomorrowland)
  • AUT-0 (Tomorrowland)
  • Rinzler (Tomorrowland)
    • To defeat Rinzler beat him in a lightcycle race on the Autopia course; unlocks the lightcycle.
      • To obtain his signature beat him again, but now race through Tomorrowland avoiding obstacles.
  • The Phantom Blot (Toontown)
  • Judge Doom (Toontown)
  • Chernabog (The Hub)
Suggestions? Thoughts?
Headless Horseman (Haunted Mansion) - Must be battled on horseback in a race to see who reaches the covered bridge first.

Stinky Pete (Big Thunder) - Battled within Big Thunder's earthquake/blasting shaft with many moving mine carts, dodging his pickaxe and sticks of dynamite.

Brer Fox and Brer Bear (Splash Mountain) - They battle in tandem with sticky jars of honey and molasses, the only way to defeat them is to convince them to attack each other. Perhaps also occurs in a slowly flooding room, until all combatants are riding logs through a briar patch.

Evil Queen (Seven Dwarfs Mine Train) - First 1/2 of HP as the Queen armed with magic potion spells and abetted by her Magic Mirror. Second 1/2 as the Wicked Witch, armed with stronger magic and lightning storms.

Gaston (Gaston's Tavern) - Fought in his tavern to the "Gaston" song surrounded by his townsfolk admirers cheering him on, Gaston armed with arrows and shotgun.

Phantom Blot (Gag Factory) - Moves in and out of ever-shifting ink and shadows. Must be defeated by restoring the Gag Factory's lights.

Judge Doom (Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin) - First 1/2 as a "human" driving his Dip machine, which is basically a giant puzzle boss. Second 1/2 Doom is "dipped" and becomes a toon, fighting with anvils and buzz saws and bombs, etc.

Zurg (Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters) - A laser-filled parody of Luke's battle against Vader in Empire, in a target practice battle like the Buzz ride.

AUT-0 (Space Mountain) - Space battle in your rocket ship against AUT-0 piloting the entire Axiom, near a black hole.

Chernabog - ???

Just spitballing some ideas. No signatures worked out yet.

Should we have a boss battle against Davy Jones for Pirates of the Caribbean?

Character List

Added Wall-E + Eve, Aut-0, and Miguel + Dante

Main Street USA Signatures
  1. Dreamfinder (Disney Parks)
  2. Figment (Disney Parks)
  3. Mickey Mouse (Mickey Mouse Shorts)
  4. Minnie Mouse (Mickey Mouse Shorts)
  5. Donald Duck (Mickey Mouse Shorts)
  6. Daisy Duck (Mickey Mouse Shorts)
  7. Goofy (Mickey Mouse Shorts)
  8. Pluto (Mickey Mouse Shorts)
  9. Chip and Dale (Mickey Mouse Shorts)
  10. Pete (Mickey Mouse Shorts
  11. Yen Sid (Fantasia)
  12. Chernabog (Fantasia) (Boss)
  13. Lady and the Tramp (Lady and the Tramp)
  14. Dalmatian Puppies (101 Dalmatians)
  15. Cruella De Vil (101 Dalmatians) (Boss)
  16. Mary Poppins (Mary Poppins)
  17. Bert (Mary Poppins)
  18. Marie (Aristocats)
  19. Scat Cat & His Band (Aristocats)
  20. Basil (The Great Mouse Detective)
Adventureland Signatures
  1. The Three Caballeros (The Three Caballeros)
  2. Mowgli (The Jungle Book)
  3. Baloo (The Jungle Book)
  4. King Louie (The Jungle Book) (Boss)
  5. Aladdin (Aladdin)
  6. Jasmine (Aladdin)
  7. Genie (Aladdin)
  8. Jafar (Aladdin) (Boss)
  9. Simba (Lion King)
  10. Rafiki (Lion King)
  11. Timon & Pumbaa (Lion King)
  12. Scar (Lion King) (Boss)
  13. Tarzan (Tarzan)
  14. Kuzco (Emperor's New Groove)
  15. Kronk (Emperor's New Groove)
  16. Lilo (Lilo and Stitch)
  17. Stitch (Lilo and Stitch)
  18. Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean)
  19. Moana (Moana)
  20. Maui (Moana)
  21. Miguel and Dante (Coco)
Frontierland Signatures
  1. Bambi (Bambi)
  2. Thumper (Bambi)
  3. Brer Rabbit (Song of the South)
  4. Brer Bear (Song of the South) (Boss)
  5. Brer Fox (Song of the South) (Boss)
  6. Tom Sawyer (Tom Sawyer's Island)
  7. The Country Bears (Country Bear Jamboree)
  8. Pocahontas (Pocahontas)
  9. Woody (Toy Story)
  10. Jessie (Toy Story)
  11. Stinky Pete (Toy Story) (Boss)
Liberty Square Signatures
  1. Ichabod Crane (Sleepy Hollow)
  2. The Headless Horseman (Sleepy Hollow) (Boss)
  3. Madame Leota (Haunted Mansion)
  4. The Hitchhiking Ghosts (Haunted Mansion)
  5. John Smith (Pocahontas)
  6. Tiana (Princess and the Frog)
  7. Naveen (Princess and the Frog)
  8. Louis (Princess and the Frog)
  9. Dr. Facilier (Princess and the Frog) (Boss)
Fantasyland Signatures
  1. Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
  2. The Prince (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
  3. The Seven Dwarfs (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
  4. The Evil Queen (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)(Boss)
  5. Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket (Pinocchio)
  6. Dumbo (Dumbo)
  7. Cinderella (Cinderella)
  8. Prince Charming (Cinderella)
  9. Fairy Godmother (Cinderella)
  10. The Stepsisters (Cinderella)(Boss)
  11. Alice (Alice in Wonderland)
  12. The White Rabbit (Alice in Wonderland)
  13. Mad Hatter and The March Hare (Alice in Wonderland)
  14. The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)
  15. Peter Pan (Peter Pan)
  16. Tinkerbell (Peter Pan)
  17. Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
  18. Prince Phillip (Sleeping Beauty)
  19. Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty)(Boss)
  20. Abominable Snowman (The Matterhorn)
  21. Merlin (Sword in the Stone)
  22. Arthur (Sword in the Stone)
  23. Winnie the Pooh and Piglet (Winnie the Pooh)
  24. Tigger (Winnie the Pooh)
  25. Eeyore (Winnie the Pooh)
  26. Robin Hood (Robin Hood)
  27. Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
  28. Prince Eric (The Little Mermaid)
  29. Sebastian (The Little Mermaid)
  30. Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
  31. Beast (Beauty and the Beast)
  32. Lumiere and Cogsworth (Beauty and the Beast)
  33. Mrs. Potts and Chip (Beauty and the Beast)
  34. Gaston (Beauty and the Beast) (Boss)
  35. Quasimodo (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
  36. Esmeralda (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
  37. Hercules (Hercules)
  38. Mulan (Mulan)
  39. Shang (Mulan)
  40. Rapunzel (Tangled)
  41. Flynn (Tangled)
  42. Merida (Brave)
  43. Anna (Frozen)
  44. Elsa (Frozen)
  45. Kristoff (Frozen)
  46. Olaf (Frozen)
Tomorrowland Signatures
  1. Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story)
  2. Zurg (Toy Story)(Boss)
  3. Mike Wazowski (Monsters Inc)
  4. Sulley (Monsters Inc)
  5. Wall-E and Eve(Wall-E)
  6. AUT-0 (Wall-E)(Boss)
  7. Rinzler (TRON : Legacy)(Boss)
  8. Wreck-It Ralph (Wreck-It Ralph)
  9. Vanellope (Wreck-It Ralph)
  10. Hiro (Big Hero 6)
  11. Baymax (Big Hero 6)
Toontown Signatures
  1. Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Mickey Mouse Shorts)
  2. Horace Horsecollar (Mickey Mouse Shorts)
  3. Scrooge McDuck (Mickey Mouse Shorts)
  4. Ludwig von Drake (Mickey Mouse Shorts)
  5. Huey, Dewey, and Louie (Mickey Mouse Shorts)
  6. The Phantom Blot (Mickey Mouse Shorts)(Boss)
  7. Roger Rabbit (Who Framed Roger Rabbit)
  8. Jessica Rabbit (Who Framed Roger Rabbit)
  9. Judge Doom (Who Framed Roger Rabbit) (Boss)
  10. Judy Hopps (Zootopia)
  11. Nick Wilde (Zootopia)

Transportation List

Compiling a list of all the form of transport.

Game Transportation:
  1. Horses: Can travel anywhere in the park, but can't fast travel (Location Found)
    • Frou-Frou (Main Street USA) (Aristocats)
    • Carousel Horse (Main Street USA) (Mary Poppins)
    • Bullseye (Frontierland) (Toy Story)
    • Cyril Proudbottom (Fantasyland) (Wind in the Willows)
    • Eeyore (Very Slow) (Fantasyland) (Winnie the Pooh)
    • Pegasus (Fantasyland) (Hercules)
    • Khan (Fantasyland) (Mulan)
    • Maximus (Fantasyland) (Tangled)
    • Angus (Fantasyland) (Brave)
    • Horace Horsecollar (Piggyback Horseback Riding :hilarious:)(Toontown) (Mickey Mouse Shorts)
  2. Vehicles: Can travel anywhere in the park, but can't fast travel (Location Found)
    • Jalopy: Unlocked after beating Cruella in a race throughout Main Street USA.
    • Cruella's Roadster: Unlocked upon talking to Cruella after collecting 50% of the outfits in the game.
    • Lightcycle: Unlocked upon defeating Rinzler in a Lightcycle race on the Autopia course (Tomorrowland) (Tron)
    • Benny the Cab (Toontown) (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?)
  3. Main Street Vehicles: Fast Travel throughout MSUSA
  4. Jungle Cruise Boats: Fast Travel throughout AL
  5. Mark Twain Riverboat: Fast Travel throughout FrL/LS/NOS
  6. Dumbo: Fast Travel throughout FaL
  7. Peoplemover: Fast Travel throughout TL
  8. Jolly Trolley: Fast travel throughout TT
  9. Train: Unlocked once train station is found; Fast travel between train stations
  10. Magic Carpet: Unlocked postgame after defeating Aladdin in a Magic Carpet race throughout Adventureland; Fast travel anywhere
Any other suggestions?

I think that is the gist of what we have so far. A great job so far! Let's keep up the amazing work!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I think going forward, we need to have a few things figured out.

With the notes becoming an ongoing collectible quest, we need some kind of currency for buying items and costumes. Maybe Pixie Dust?

Also, what are the items we can buy/find? We don't need a huge list, but it might be good to at least think of a few. I mean things like healing items and things like that.

Lastly, how are we going to incorporate Figment into gameplay? Is he always on our back/shoulder like Clank from Ratchet and Clank. Is he tiny and flying nearby like Navi from Zelda. Is he an unseen sidekick who just kind of appears when our silent protagonist needs someone to do the talking like Midna in Twilight Princess. Also, does Figment give us any abilities?

Personally, I've been picturing Figment as unseen most of the time. But he can appear when we want to use an ability figment is involved in. Like maybe we can hang on to Figment as he flaps his wings for a glide ability.

I don't know. Just some things to start thinking about today

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom