Project Z

H2Opolo15

I'd say there is that nice open field between Fantasyland Phase 2 and Tomorrowland that would work nicely. You know, the one across from Cosmic Rays that smells like exhaust...

Haha very funny. Definitely agreed.

On the Tron note... Has that been confirmed it's Tron or is that just the general consensus among speculators?

RSoxNo1

Wouldn't the location being considered for a large attraction in Tomorrowland have to include the removal of a fanboy classic?

yeti

^^Oh no...not CoP...please...I'll do anything...nooo......

Didn't TDO pass a verdict stating no more future thrill rides in the MK?

zooey

Lee or Martin,

If the Tron ride happens, do you know for certain it will be cloned for MK or just that it will be cloned for WDW?

stitch2008

^^Oh no...not CoP...please...I'll do anything...nooo......

Didn't TDO pass a verdict stating no more future thrill rides in the MK?

Maybe they could move CoP. Remove SGE and turn the attraction space back into the Planetary Convention Center(or whatever it was callled) and have like a sign saying "Now showing CoP". That would kill several birds in one stone so to speak. Remove SGE(I love Stitch, but he needs something better), keep CoP, and gain a big new E-Ticket for TL.

Just my inner imagineer. :wave:

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Wouldn't the location being considered for a large attraction in Tomorrowland have to include the removal of a fanboy classic?

Didn't Lee allude to something that would cause a fan boy armageddon earlier in the thread? I can only assume it would be the closure of the Carousel of Progress.

NoChesterHester

Didn't Lee allude to something that would cause a fan boy armageddon earlier in the thread? I can only assume it would be the closure of the Carousel of Progress.

I will never understand the fanboy love for COP. I am nostalgic as anyone, but just because Walt touched it doesn't make it great. COP is only good for a break from the heat.

Flame away. Just my opinion.

Lee

Adventurer
My mistake. I thought I had read some insider make a post that nothing in Shanghai was definite yet, but I can't find that post now.
Well...only in the sense that the Shanghai park isn't technically official yet. Even though it will be happening, and Tron will be in there.

Lee or Martin,
If the Tron ride happens, do you know for certain it will be cloned for MK or just that it will be cloned for WDW?
MK is the only park at WDW it is in development for.

Nothing I have heard would indicate that CoP is in any danger. There is room to work around it. Maybe.:shrug:

PalisadesPkteer

So they take out the TL stage, put in a CM parking lot only to maybe use this space to build a Tron attraction?

The TLTA Peoplemover could be overlayed but would not be an E-ticket. Could remove the SGE and / or MI laugh floor and still not an E-ticket.

Or land near Space mountain is an other area. Personally would like to use this area, save COP (needs last scene update) and have everyone (mostly) happy.
I love the COP so it would make me HAPPY!

As for the plussing of an AL attraction. Most likely Aladdin's flying carpets.

CaptJapan

Nothing I have heard would indicate that CoP is in any danger. There is room to work around it. Maybe.:shrug:

Personally happy to hear that. Carousel of Progress is the first ride I go to when I get to Magic Kingdom, then I annoy my coworkers by singing "It's a great big beautiful tomorrow" the next day. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom