Princess Aurora- Smiling or not?

In your Oppinion, is Aurora smilling or not?

• Yes.

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • No.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Kind of...

Votes: 31 44.9%
  • Who Cares?

Votes: 21 30.4%

• Total voters

tenchu

Originally posted by Dean[AU]
smile.JPG

:lol:

Here's a man with a future in photoshop.

:lol:

The Mom

Premium Member
Is there a problem with your camera, or should Aurora lay off the whitening strips for a little while? :lol:

MicBat

Is it just me or does the Aurora costume look a lot cheaper than the others'? It looks nice, but it doesn't look "Disney Nice." Am I the only one seeing this?! :veryconfu

kal1484

The First Pic (since i missed it last time) It looks like she was getting ready to smile, and the pic was taken to soon.

The second: I love the dress, but I dunno about the face :-/

Dizknee_Phreek

i've yet to see a very pretty Aurora in person. i don't know what it is, but i just don't think they seem to be very attractive women. the best looking ones are Erika and the one in the first pic.

no2apprentice

Meeko_33785, did your camera have a "red eye" feature, where there are two flashes? Just curious.

And, regarding the Erika as Aurora picture, a friend's cousin's ex-sister-in-law's half brother used to know an animator at Disney, and was able to sneak out this concept cel of a possible remake of "Sleeping Beauty." Judge for yourselves.

Attachments

• cottage.jpg
    cottage.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 93

Erika

Originally posted by no2apprentice
Meeko_33785, did your camera have a "red eye" feature, where there are two flashes? Just curious.

And, regarding the Erika as Aurora picture, a friend's cousin's ex-sister-in-law's half brother used to know an animator at Disney, and was able to sneak out this concept cel of a possible remake of "Sleeping Beauty." Judge for yourselves.

ROFLMAO!!! You know, I still have that saved on my computer :lol:

Ariel17

Originally posted by Mary Poppins
Here's a few...

5320aurora_fant.jpg

...with the prince...
5320aurora_prince_02.jpg

...in the blue dress...
5320aurora_01.jpg

5320aurora_02.jpg

O___OShe's fanTASTIC! *gasps* ;___; I wanna meet her!!!She's...she's...She IS Aurora...>>;

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom