Princess Aurora- Smiling or not?

In your Oppinion, is Aurora smilling or not?

• Yes.

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • No.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Kind of...

Votes: 31 44.9%
  • Who Cares?

Votes: 21 30.4%

• Total voters

meeko_33785

Original Poster
I was looking through my collection of WDW pics and ran across this pic of Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) I took at the Expo Hall at MK. I always thought she looked good in the pic, but someone told me it looked like she wasn't smiling. Now that I look at it again, I'm not sure. Just wondering what you think. Is she smiling or not?

Princess Aurora- Smiling or not?

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Maria
It looks like she was biting her lip.

I think Erika makes a better looking Aurora anyways... :animwink:

I completely agree...although Erika could wear a potato sack and make it attractive looking. :D

Stitch79

Maybe the picture was taken before she smiled completely? Personally I think all the CM Aurora's look a little odd....maybe its the wig or something? I'm not sure, although I do agree with everyone else that Erika did make a good Aurora. :) I wish I could make a costume like that *and* fit in it. :p

meeko_33785

Original Poster
Well, I can say one thing. I'm certain she wasn't in the middle of saying something. I think it's probably that she stopped smiling in the middle of the picture. She was actually VERY pretty in person and very sweet. I actually think she is still pretty in the photo, but she doesn't look as pretty as she did in real life.

As far as Erica, she does make a very pretty Aurora. And if she looks that good in a photo, she must be gorgeous in real life.

barnebd5

Maybe she can't really smile that much because she is trying not to fall asleep, hahaha....don't you just love those corny little jokes, aah forget it, i got other material, wait what was this thread about again:lol: oh yeah, i dont think she is a very good looking Aurora, I'm gonna go with everyone else and say that Erika looks better as Sleeping Beauty, even though I have never seen her but it seems like a good move to go with everyone else on this, lol I'm rambling on now see ya.

-Dan B.

Dean[AU]

smile.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom