Princess Aurora- Smiling or not?

In your Oppinion, is Aurora smilling or not?

• Yes.

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • No.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Kind of...

Votes: 31 44.9%
  • Who Cares?

Votes: 21 30.4%

• Total voters

Wilt Dasney

Originally posted by Mary Poppins
Here's a few...

5320aurora_fant.jpg

...with the prince...
5320aurora_prince_02.jpg

...in the blue dress...
5320aurora_01.jpg

5320aurora_02.jpg

Hmm, I think she's probably the best so far, but her chin is a little too big, if we're being picky, and something about her face or makeup screams Tammy Faye Bakker to me...I think she looks great in the first one, tho

Upon further review: Are we looking at 2 different women here? I like the first two pics but not so much the last two.

extra

Originally posted by Wilt Dasney
Hmm, I think she's probably the best so far, but her chin is a little too big, if we're being picky, and something about her face or makeup screams Tammy Faye Bakker to me...I think she looks great in the first one, tho

Upon further review: Are we looking at 2 different women here? I like the first two pics but not so much the last two.

Where do you get Tammy Faye Bakker? I see no mascara clumped eyelashes and thick eyeliner. No lips lined to heaven. No Bozo blush. Besides, the Disney princesses are given the makeup they are to wear. :animwink: It looks like the same girl to me. She just seems to be more attractive straight on rather than profile.

Wilt Dasney

Originally posted by extra
Where do you get Tammy Faye Bakker?

I dunno...it just seemed a little heavy to me, but maybe it was something about the shape of her mouth, too. I reserve the right to post thoughts which make everybody else think '?' :)

Ariel17

Originally posted by Mary Poppins
These are all of the same girl. They were taken over several days in 1998 at Tokyo Disneyland.

Tokyo sure knows how to cast there characters, don't they? >.>*bitter grumbling*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom