PRIDE: Community

Figgy1

Premium Member
A stray cat in the neighborhood basically decided to move in. He’s homeless no more.

View attachment 635004
He's soooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for adopting
Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

What's his name and how old is he?

Last edited:

BuddyThomas

to me he looks under a year. Does he have a name yet? BTW when you get him to the vet make sure to get him chipped
We named him Flash because when he’s done with us, he’s done with us and he races to the door and demands to be let out and then he flashes away. The other night, I opened the front door only to see him sitting there disemboweling a mouse and then eating the entire thing. After I cleaned the vomit out of my mouth, I reminded myself that this is how he had to survive, but I would be very okay with him never doing that again. We haven’t seen any signs anywhere that anyone has been missing an orange mouse-eating cat and nothing on Facebook either, but hes definitely going to the vet soon, do then we can see if he has a chip.

Figgy1

Premium Member
We named him Flash because when he’s done with us, he’s done with us and he races to the door and demands to be let out and then he flashes away. The other night, I opened the front door only to see him sitting there disemboweling a mouse and then eating the entire thing. After I cleaned the vomit out of my mouth, I reminded myself that this is how he had to survive, but I would be very okay with him never doing that again. We haven’t seen any signs anywhere that anyone has been missing an orange mouse-eating cat and nothing on Facebook either, but hes definitely going to the vet soon, do then we can see if he has a chip.
The like is for the name not 1651012132655.png I'm all better

The Mom

Premium Member

Figgy1

Premium Member
The NYT had a nice article about Randy Rainbow. I never knew his last name was actually ....Rainbow!

I hope it isn't behind a paywall.
Paywall:(
With his book coming out pun not intended or maybe it was;) he's been hitting the talk show circuit the past few weeks
Book release video

Figgy1

Premium Member
Okay so watched Heartstopper last night on Netflix.

I’ve never had a show impact me like this. I am still crying over it this morning.

A must watch. Go watch. Watch it all. Tell me how it made you feel?

Okay ya'll, I've given you time, who has watched Heartstopper? Talk to me about it... I'm still emotional.

Think I really need to watch this series

We finished episode three on Sunday. It's very good so far.
I figure I'll get my must watch viewing around 2347

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom