Price Hikes Galore! (Genie+ variable pricing, ILL, refillable mugs, SWGE lightsaber and droids)

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
I mean, you can't be surprised by food/beverage increase. Any purchasable good really.

Have you been shopping lately? It's out of control. Everywhere, everything. I literally hear people almost yelling out loud in the grocery store at the prices, every time we shop.

Did anyone really think Disney would be immune?
I just checked the McDonald's app.

A McDouble is $3.29. A Big Mac is $6.99. Not for the meal, for the sandwich.

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
I find my trips more relaxing now than FP+ days. No Genie for us. We show up early, enjoy short waits, and then go swim.

As for all these increases, QUICK! Roll-out the Hatbox Ghost!
going early when park opens has always been the "answer" buy using people's complaints about having to wake early to book a genie its the same logic getting to parks at rope drop is truly not an option id say for a good portion of people that visit just like when parks were open late staying there wasnt an option for all either...

mf1972

8F0034D5-4548-40E5-BD6C-45C24B40984B.gif

seems to be the way of the company as of late

Trauma

You know why? Because Disney's annual gross profit at the end of June 2022 was $28 billion. BILLION. Their annual gross profit in 2021 was $22 billion. CM's still don't make a living wage, things are being cut left and right, maintenance is non-existent, prices of everything (resorts, food, merch, tickets) are continually increasing.

WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
When the consumer says it is.

dreday3

The company has a history of raising prices that well outpaces the rate of inflation.

The Disney Defense Force will need another talking point on this one, sorry.

Now now, I've made two complaints about Disney today. That's a record for me I think.

(just not about yearly price increases. nobody likes when a price increases)

ToTBellHop

They’ve waited too long to announce Fantasmic today. The only option to end this anger is to move the parks to the next holiday overnight. Yes, we need a little
1665513458542.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom