Price gouging

crazygirley

Hey

I'm not complaining about gas prices, what I said is that I'm sick and tired of these environmentalists telling me what is right and wrong, who cares?

tenchu

Originally posted by crazygirley
Hey

I'm not complaining about gas prices, what I said is that I'm sick and tired of these environmentalists telling me what is right and wrong, who cares?

Well, when you no longer have as environment to live in, hind-sight is a wonderful thing. :rolleyes:

Anyway, The next ice age is coming soon.

:wave:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by tenchu
Well, when you no longer have as environment to live in, hind-sight is a wonderful thing. :rolleyes:

I think it`s allready here!:eek:
It`s freezing!:( I want to go back to florida!:cry:

crazygirley

Originally posted by tenchu

HEY! The Earth is going to blow up in a million years, so what, all our recycleing and tree hugging junk is going to have been a big waste of time. Don't get me started, this isn't a Greenpeace site.

Erika

HEY! The Earth is going to blow up in a million years, so what, all our recycleing and tree hugging junk is going to have been a big waste of time.

:lookaroun

If we're not careful, we won't be here in a few hundred years, much less a million.

I'm no environmentalist but I consider that a fault and not a source of pride. We should all be much more careful.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Ah spoken with all the eloquence of someone well versed in environmental issues. What a credit to informed debate and the American education system you are. I hope you appreciate those willing to surender their lives in defense of freedom and cheap gasoline.

MKCustodial

HEY! The Earth is going to blow up in a million years, so what, all our recycleing and tree hugging junk is going to have been a big waste of time. Don't get me started, this isn't a Greenpeace site.

Actually, the planet stays, we're the ones kicking the bucket... But yeah, that's thread drifting. :D

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by happy snapper
Ah spoken with all the eloquence of someone well versed in environmental issues. What a credit to informed debate and the American education system you are. I hope you appreciate those willing to surender their lives in defense of freedom and cheap gasoline.
Oh believe me,I appreciate them and I am praying for them!:D

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DMC-12
dude...it is.. a Z-71 is like a Tahoe.. Is it not? Anyway.. I am just glad I dont have an SUV...

I remember all the Yuppies in Naperville (an Upscale suburb here) were bi.t.c.h.ing last time gas prices sky rockted to near $3.00 a gal record highs... and complaning they cant afford to fill up there Lincoln Navigators... :rolleyes: idiots... (not you Bri) :)

Ahem...

(I know I'm not an idiot...because I don't DRIVE AN SUV!!!!)

Exhibit A:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?threadid=15310&perpage=15&pagenumber=27

Mine...a TRUCK :) (SILVERADO)

Exhibit B: See the difference??? AN SUV...(TAHOE)

just messin' with ya :)

Attachments

• 02tahoez71.jpg
    02tahoez71.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 72

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Ahem...

(I know I'm not an idiot...because I don't DRIVE AN SUV!!!!)

Exhibit A:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?threadid=15310&perpage=15&pagenumber=27

Mine...a TRUCK :) (SILVERADO)

Exhibit B: See the difference??? AN SUV...(TAHOE)

just messin' with ya :)

OK A$$ !!! :p ;)

Isnt there Tahoe's or Yukons or whatever with "Z-71" associated in/on/in them.... :confused: :D

Like here !!! When you told me you had a Z-71.. this is what I thought of http://www.fourwheeler.com/roadtests/29898/ A$$! ;)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
man... I almost feel guilty for driving an SUV (Mitsubishi Montero Sport, 18/22 MPG)... I think I'm trading it in for a a fuel efficient 71 GTO :rolleyes:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by mktiggerman
man... I almost feel guilty for driving an SUV (Mitsubishi Montero Sport, 18/22 MPG)... I think I'm trading it in for a a fuel efficient 71 GTO :rolleyes:

Ohhhhh a 1971 GTO....is that the type where you pull up to the Full Serve pump and tell the guy to check the gas and top off the oil? :lol:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
you got it Bri!! In high school, a lot of us rented exotic cars for our prom, the Ferrari I rented got better Gas Mileage than that 71 GTO (which ironically enough, my stepdad has one he restored). Also ironically, the Ferrari was more of a turn on to me than the date

tenchu

Aw well, please don't take any offence here, but i hope your neck of the woods blows up first.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom