Potter 2.0 Construction Thread

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Boy, the pathways look tight. Wonder if there will be one entrance to the land or how they'll handle crowd control.
Will thi9s new land even be accessible from IOA or will it ONLY be accessible from WWOHP?

I still haven't wrapped my head around how they will still be able to have separate park admissions if this area is open from IOA and from the studios.

OFTeric

Will thi9s new land even be accessible from IOA or will it ONLY be accessible from WWOHP?

I still haven't wrapped my head around how they will still be able to have separate park admissions if this area is open from IOA and from the studios.

It will be available from USF. The Hogwarts Express Train will simply connect IOA - Hogsmede to USF - Diagon Alley

HTF

The Hogwarts Express will connect the original Wizarding World with the London waterfront at the Studios. If you wish to visit Diagon alley coming from IOA you will board the Express at the south station and exit at USF in London. You will then exit the station and exit out into the London Waterfront walkway. Then you will have to enter Diagon from the Leaky Cauldron pass.

Hope that makes sense, I'm so exhausted right now.

ThemeParks4Life

The Hogwarts Express will connect the original Wizarding World with the London waterfront at the Studios. If you wish to visit Diagon alley coming from IOA you will board the Express at the south station and exit at USF in London. You will then exit the station and exit out into the London Waterfront walkway. Then you will have to enter Diagon from the Leaky Cauldron pass.

Hope that makes sense, I'm so exhausted right now.

So no shortcut to Gringotts? Bummer :(

unkadug

What exactly will stop people from IOA coming out of the new attraction and just continuing to tour the rest of Universal Studios? It seems that UO has effectively screwed themselves out of second gate tickets.

novawildcat18

What exactly will stop people from IOA coming out of the new attraction and just continuing to tour the rest of Universal Studios? It seems that UO has effectively screwed themselves out of second gate tickets.
They have a system planned. There's no way they'd let this happen. They're going to have a system where you won't be able to leave the Hogwarts Express area if you don't have the proper ticket.

Edit: This is not my information, I believe I read it from HTF on a different forum.

AndyS2992

Same system that Disneyland uses at the Downtown Disney/Tomorrowland Monorail stations. Ticket booths :D

GLaDOS

There will be ticket booths/gates at each station.

unkadug

There will be ticket booths/gates at each station.
Don't you know people are going to complain loudly about this....I just paid $ XXX.xx to get into this park and now you want to charge me again just to see the rest of Harry Potterland!

This will be a PR nightmare.

TalkingHead

Or they'll just offer a "Harry Potter" ticket that acts as a two-park pass. Or they'll make the one-park pass all but invisible. Or they'll let people upgrade in the park at no additional cost.

I don't think that's going to be a PR nightmare.

The 5' walkways, though...

(Ok, not really 5', but I really don't see how people are going to navigate the place for the first year or so.)

alissafalco

Why don't they just say you have to buy the park hopper if you want to ride Hogwarts (and must show ticket at the ride entrance). That seems a bit less complicated than booths everywhere.

unkadug

Or they'll just offer a "Harry Potter" ticket that acts as a two-park pass. Or they'll make the one-park pass all but invisible. Or they'll let people upgrade in the park at no additional cost.

(Ok, not really 5', but I really don't see how people are going to navigate the place for the first year or so.)
Then that is getting away from the two gate model that they currently employ which is shooting themselves in the foot.

NutsForFlorida

I always get a 2 park pass, so I'm not worried what they'll do. I'll spend the money.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom