Potter 2.0 Construction Thread

HTF

I wanted to make fish nchips today so this morning I drove to the waterfront market to buy some fish since that was the first thing to open. Upon leaving the waterfront I noticed a new section going up. It looks great and much nicer than its old counterpart. To bad it's not open yet I mumbled, but a sign on the front said, "Opening Soon." seems there is a large seasonal event starting late next month that requires more space to accomodate it.

AndyMagic

Original Poster
I wanted to make fish nchips today so this morning I drove to the waterfront market to buy some fish since that was the first thing to open. Upon leaving the waterfront I noticed a new section going up. It looks great and much nicer than its old counterpart. To bad it's not open yet I mumbled, but a sign on the front said, "Opening Soon." seems there is a large seasonal event starting late next month that requires more space to accomodate it.

:D Wonderful. The waterfront will be a perfect "Coming Soon" for the full London section being built behind the walls.

Scuttle

I figured they would wait until the grand opening of FLE. You think Disney has something bigger coming soon??

I wouldn't say soon, but there is without a doubt a huge expansion on it's way to DHS. It's just a matter of when it gets greenlit. The fact that Iger actually acknowledged that Potter hurt WDW means a LOT.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I wouldn't say soon, but there is without a doubt a huge expansion on it's way to DHS. It's just a matter of when it gets greenlit. The fact that Iger actually acknowledged that Potter hurt WDW means a LOT.
I wouldn't call it huge. Some pleasing things, yes, but it's no DCA. Yet.

Scuttle

I wouldn't call it huge. Some pleasing things, yes, but it's no DCA. Yet.

Yet is right. I'm just hoping they go with Monsters Inc. over RSR. Martin have you heard any rumors of laugh floor being moved over to DHS and being incorporated into the Monsters Inc. coaster queue?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Yet is right. I'm just hoping they go with Monsters Inc. over RSR. Martin have you heard any rumors of laugh floor being moved over to DHS and being incorporated into the Monsters Inc. coaster queue?
Nope. Last TLF plan I heard was connected to Tomorrowland. But that fell flat.

wiigirl

Nope. Last TLF plan I heard was connected to Tomorrowland. But that fell flat.

That stinks. :(
75.gif

Captain Chaos

Pretty funny a mod from another site spots this from another sites posted update hours earlier. Some of these guys have eagle eyes.;)
On another site (probably the same one you are talking about) one of the members tried to make it a big deal that we recognized Alan Gilmore in the picture... Well, if only people READ, they would have seen his name in the blurb below the picture LOL....

HTF

On another site (probably the same one you are talking about) one of the members tried to make it a big deal that we recognized Alan Gilmore in the picture... Well, if only people READ, they would have seen his name in the blurb below the picture LOL....

Just an FYI they added the blurb about an hour after Hate called it. Just saying.:cool:

HTF

Two large cranes are assembling two even larger tower cranes on site as we speak. One will focus on Gringotts and the other on Kings Cross.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom