Post Your Personal Funniest On-Ride Pic

goonie007

SNC12998.jpg

We were going for the whole "lost and needing directions theme" I'm the one holding the park map :p

SNC12999.jpg

And a FAIL trying Y.M.C.A. :rolleyes:

MaxsDad

Not Disney, but .....

picture.php

this was my son's first park ride. We have shown this picture to just about everyone who has ever visited our house. He hates it. Enjoy.

popsicletrees

I really think that the on-ride photo is located in such a boring spot on SM. So, on one of our last rides of SM during our last trip my mom suggested that we all "scream." Here is the resulting photo:

SpaceMtn.jpg

bdevil4

Goonie007, I love the lost/map picture! Great idea!

Here's mine:

DINOSAUR.jpg

We are in the back row (amazed, puzzled and asleep), looking in the opposite direction of the dinosaur. The best part was hearing the comments from other guests in the viewing area--"Mom, what were those girls looking at?" ;)

nngrendel

I will be bookmarking this thread and adding my photos when I return.

I have lots of ideas on what to do. I have already been discussing it with my kids.

Texas84

Not hilarious but here's one of our family reunion pics with matching t-shirts with my Texas Mickey logo. Once I ended up alone on Test Track and the seat belt check CM asked me "How did that happen?" Should have bought that one. :lol:

SplashMountain2001s.jpg

s.ollie

Amazing Photos, i especially love the riding ToT solo, a once in a lifetime experience, and you pulled off a great pose :lol:

Alexx

1z5kajs.png

This one speaks for itself really :lol: Person in the front with the stupid face? Yep thats me. I wasn't scared but for some reason it came out that way:lol:

si23

1z5kajs.png

This one speaks for itself really :lol: Person in the front with the stupid face? Yep thats me. I wasn't scared but for some reason it came out that way:lol:

are you sure its not just because you realised that you support middlesbourgh

Tidbit

I really think that the on-ride photo is located in such a boring spot on SM.

Where is it located? I want to be ready. I will be there in Sept & Oct which will be the first time since the upgrade. We have EVERY ride photo since our very first trip & now I must get this one too.

Thanks

erstwo

I just love this thread! Thanks for starting it! :wave:

Everyone's pictures are so great - thanks for sharing them!

disneenut

Here is the picture I was referring to. Interesting story behind this, everyone in the library I was in got some YoaMD Mickey Ears right before exiting into the boiler room queue(you can see them in my hand). Everyone followed the crowd to the left and no one went right, so I went right and ended up all by myself. While waiting for more guests I made a comment about riding all by myself, and the CM said "You want to?" so I said "Sure!!!!" and he hit the button and off I went.

totl.jpg

Thats so awesome!!! :D

CaptainessKylie

I have a great picture from tower of terror, well two actually but they are all packed up in moving boxes and wont come out until October :(

There were only 5 of us on the ride each time and so we sat in a diagonal shape across the car ^ like that and all did a "thriller arms" pose whilst screaming looks great. The second time we went on sat in the same shape but we were missing someone to sit at the top on the back row so the cast member sat on with us and we all look horrified screaming our heads off and it just looks like a ghostly cast member in the background with her hat off in her hand staring at the camera, so strange! ooh i wish I could scan them in now! grrrrrr!

DiPSU224

Great thread!
One of our favorite things to do while cooling off at AK is watch the pictures from Dinosaur in the gift shop. I'm not sure why, but laughing at terrified people amuses us so :lol:

jonnyc

Here's my sister in law on her first ride on the ToT (front row right side as you look at it). She still screams when she goes on. Next to her laughing there butts of is DD and DW.
Helen_onTower_of_Terror1.jpg

That little kid at the back right made me chuckle!

beyondyou

010-1.jpg

The front row says it all. My roommates and myself during our Spring 2009 CP. We had been on this ride at least 50times prior to this so we thought we would have some fun for the on ride photo haha

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom