Post Your Personal Funniest On-Ride Pic

muse1983

Original Poster
Post your funniest on-ride picture from your personal collection. Maybe after we get a few we can vote for the best one. Have Fun!

First row from the left: Me(Red Shirt), Cousin in laws Shaun and Autumn, My wife Rebecca.

Second Row: Cousin in law Shane and his wife Amy

Yes I am scared out of my mind at this point ( I have always had this fear of really loud noises combined with giant animatronic dinos haha...it didn't really help that Shane leaned over and scared the heck out of me right as the dino was leaning down towards me...so brave)
10630_1148418824625_1052197985_3038.jpg

PurpleDragon

I have an in-ride photo of me on ToT all by myself. Its never happened to me before, so I HAD to buy the picture, because I'm sure it will never happen again. I'll scan it and post it tomorrow.

LoriMistress

I have a real funny one, from DLR last year of myself, DH, and my brother. I'm on the right (giving the thumbs up), my brother (left) is doing what he calls, "gay jazz hands" (BTW, my brother is gay), and my DH (behind my brother), has the bored look on his face. (He normally does either "asleep" pose or the "picking his nose" pose).

SpaceMountainPic.jpg

muse1983

Original Poster
I have an in-ride photo of me on ToT all by myself. Its never happened to me before, so I HAD to buy the picture, because I'm sure it will never happen again. I'll scan it and post it tomorrow.

That's awesome! The very first time I rode ToT the only people in the elevator were Me, my wife, dad and sister.

WishIWasAtWDW

i got my boyfriend to agree to do jazz hands on test track hahaha i wanted us to do something fun and i just love me some jazz hands :lol:

Image059.jpg

PurpleDragon

Here is the picture I was referring to. Interesting story behind this, everyone in the library I was in got some YoaMD Mickey Ears right before exiting into the boiler room queue(you can see them in my hand). Everyone followed the crowd to the left and no one went right, so I went right and ended up all by myself. While waiting for more guests I made a comment about riding all by myself, and the CM said "You want to?" so I said "Sure!!!!" and he hit the button and off I went.

totl.jpg

muse1983

Original Poster
Here is the picture I was referring to. Interesting story behind this, everyone in the library I was in got some YoaMD Mickey Ears right before exiting into the boiler room queue(you can see them in my hand). Everyone followed the crowd to the left and no one went right, so I went right and ended up all by myself. While waiting for more guests I made a comment about riding all by myself, and the CM said "You want to?" so I said "Sure!!!!" and he hit the button and off I went.

totl.jpg

Haha thats awesome man! Our experience was similiar, I told him it was all of our first time to ride and he gave this evil grin and the elevator doors closed. It was just my wife and I along with my dad and sister. Great first ride

PurpleDragon

PurpleDragon, that is awesome! I would love to ride ToT by myself. WishIWasAtWDW, I love to do jazz hands!!! :lol:

The other cool thing is the CM at the register when I went to buy my picture gave me a small discount on it because it was such a unique photo. It was only like a dollar off or something, but the gesture was much appreciated. :D

Matt and Kelly

totl.jpg

That is a great story!

SRisonS

totl.jpg

That's AWESOME!!!!! Even better that you're just sitting there all nice and pleasant.

PurpleDragon

That's AWESOME!!!!! Even better that you're just sitting there all nice and pleasant.

Well I had to smile for the camera, cause as soon as he hit the button and the doors closed, the first thought to pop in my head was "No one is gonna believe this, I gotta buy the picture afterward to prove that this happened". So I wanted it to at least be a nice picture of me. :p:lol:

Cynderella

Ok so I have a couple:

See the girl in the hooded sweatshirt? Me. I've never seen the whole ride because it terrifies me!!
Edit: I am the one with the hood actually over my head...my other cousin...in the red sweatshirt hates it too!!

dinosaurpic.jpg

This was my husband's first time on Everest...he's not a big fan of roller coasters :ROFLOL:

Everestridephoto-1.jpg

And finally....I KNOW this isn't Disney but it is quite possibly the best on ride photo my cousins and I have had....we are the back 3 rows

jurassicpark.jpg

Gene_S

Love the thread.

Here's my sister in law on her first ride on the ToT (front row right side as you look at it). She still screams when she goes on. Next to her laughing there butts of is DD and DW.
Helen_onTower_of_Terror1.jpg

magicmaya

On ToT, My brother looked like he sniffed up a bug, I was posing, and my sister was screaming. We were also the only 3 people on there so it was pretty cool. I cant post it because I'm moving and the printer's packed away. Grrrr. :(

Kamikaze

The other cool thing is the CM at the register when I went to buy my picture gave me a small discount on it because it was such a unique photo. It was only like a dollar off or something, but the gesture was much appreciated. :D

Really?

I've done a lot of crazy/funny things, and some of them included the entire group of people (travel with a lot of family).
We never buy the pictures. Maybe they'd offer the same for some of ours.

I do have one good one, though. I'll see about scanning it.

My go-to move on Dinosaur is to pretend I'm sleeping for the picture.
God I hate that terrible ride.
I've always wanted to bring a pillow.

Cmdr_Crimson

Here's me Far right front seat. Since I rode Dinosaur so many times and listen to the audio in my car I knew when the vehicle took the picture...I get a kick out of the Rookies in the picture..
dinoshoot.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom