Post Your Personal Funniest On-Ride Pic

cassiedoodle

My (now) husband proposed to me in WDW in 2008. We were wearing "almost married" buttons and we were offered a private ride on ToT. What a hoot!

tot.jpg

On our honeymoon trip the following year, we got to open DHS and we got private rides on RnRC.
They sure do know how to take care of people!
rrc.jpg

Raychul

I am the blond in the front about to get soaked. I swear, no one else got wet but I was soaked head to toe.

SplashMountain2.jpg

I can't help but be scared on Dinosaur. I am the blond in front with my friend who is threatening the dino for scaring me.

Dinosaurpic3.jpg

munkgirl

Oh man I have good ones but they are packed up somewhere. I know where at least one is...I will try to scan it when my apartment is totally unpacked.

My family takes Space Ranger Spin VERY seriously. I have a picture of my mom and my stepdad with their SERIUS BIZNESS faces on that ride.

Then I have a picture from ToT where my mom was screaming and her necklace went right into her open mouth.

...my mom has bad luck on rides.

I also have a picture from last summer when ToT and RnR were open and had their lights on for CMs for the anniversary. I probably won't post that since it shows CMs with their costumes on incorrectly, on a ride.

powlessfamily4

picture.php
[/IMG]

Test Track... My daughter totally freaked and ducked through the whole thing...plus we had a random rider we didn't know... it was great and as I always say...EPIC! This is a picture of a picture so I hope you can see it!

LiveyMouse22

Here is the picture I was referring to. Interesting story behind this, everyone in the library I was in got some YoaMD Mickey Ears right before exiting into the boiler room queue(you can see them in my hand). Everyone followed the crowd to the left and no one went right, so I went right and ended up all by myself. While waiting for more guests I made a comment about riding all by myself, and the CM said "You want to?" so I said "Sure!!!!" and he hit the button and off I went.

totl.jpg
I LOVE this thread! :lol: And this picture is priceless!:ROFLOL:

You Lucky Stiff I am jelious.....I would have sat right in the front too :sohappy::sohappy: I can not wait to see someone top this picture. Priceless for sure.!!!!

Here is the picture I was referring to. Interesting story behind this, everyone in the library I was in got some YoaMD Mickey Ears right before exiting into the boiler room queue(you can see them in my hand). Everyone followed the crowd to the left and no one went right, so I went right and ended up all by myself. While waiting for more guests I made a comment about riding all by myself, and the CM said "You want to?" so I said "Sure!!!!" and he hit the button and off I went.

totl.jpg

OMG this is too funny, seeing all these pictures, I am loving this, I have to post mine tomorrow for sure. This was a great idea...hehehehe thx for cracking me up here at work :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::sohappy::lol:

These are absolutely epic and quite possibly the funniest pics I have ever seen!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG LMAO here the very same thing happened to me about a year or so ago and I specifically sat in the 3rd row because I didn't want to get wet, I was so soak and wet I was dripping when I got off, man was I PO'd but it quickly went away knowing I was at Disney soak and wet :ROFLOL::wave:

I am the blond in the front about to get soaked. I swear, no one else got wet but I was soaked head to toe.

SplashMountain2.jpg

I can't help but be scared on Dinosaur. I am the blond in front with my friend who is threatening the dino for scaring me.

Dinosaurpic3.jpg

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Thats my brother in the front row. I told him sitting in the front will get you less wet...:fork::fork::fork::fork:

SplashMountain1.jpg

surfsupdon

I'll have to try and scan some photos, all of my special ones are from ToT.

I have 2 that are only my family of four on the Tower all spread out.

And my favorite is myself, 5 students I was with from school, with 2 Tower bellhops. That was an awesome ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom