Post your desktops!

Steamboat_Kevin

Originally posted by hmppan
I agree I also love Edward Gorey and Roman Durge......GREAT WORKS
I really like Edward Gorey, do you have any idea what the name is of the Edward Gorey painting that has 2 kids riding an alligator (or crocodile) on ice skates? I love that one, but I can't find it anywhere :(

Maria

In my case, WDWMAGIC is the provider of my desktops.... hehe... Sillyspook posted once one of Phantom of the Opera that I kept for a while. Then the contests started and I picked my favorites by trying them on my screen. I love the pumpkins MSU made for Thanksgiving and I am using now another one of his creations... :animwink:

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 225

kevlightyear

I'm starting to worry. . . . .where are all those mac users!!!!

Here's my current desktop. It's a picture I took of a sunset that I thought was particularly pretty. I'm kinda ashamed it isn't disney :rolleyes: .

Attachments

• desktop2.jpg
    desktop2.jpg
    584.7 KB · Views: 181

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
I really like Edward Gorey, do you have any idea what the name is of the Edward Gorey painting that has 2 kids riding an alligator (or crocodile) on ice skates? I love that one, but I can't find it anywhere :(

Hum Try looking for a book by Gorey called the Epiplectic Bicycle Puplished in 1969 ...... thats all I can find with the 2 children and a alligator...

The Gorey Alphabet is Probably one of my favorite books...

Invero

I have a dual-monitor setup... but here's my main screen's current wallpaper... :D

(Anyone know how to get a different wallpaper on the secondary monitor?)

Attachments

• magicdesktop.jpg
    magicdesktop.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 203

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Here's the one from my home computer. Most of you should recognize where this was taken. Next time I log onto my laptop, I'll have to post that one.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by garyhoov
Here's the one from my home computer. Most of you should recognize where this was taken. Next time I log onto my laptop, I'll have to post that one.

Hmmmmm. . . perhaps I should clean up my desktop a bit.:lookaroun

Irrawaddy Erik

I acutally have my own disney screensaver I made......Taking quotes from attractions, celebration songs, parades, show ect and photoshoped them i think its pretty cool ill post a few

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by fridgepoliceman
wow. fun thread. I change mine almost every day, so I should have a ball

:lol: I love that cartoon!... Shake is mean as heck... but funny :D

Maria

Nice desktop Fridge, but your avatar scares me! I keep putting my hand on it to cover it and stop the hitting! :(

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Maria
Nice desktop Fridge, but your avatar scares me! I keep putting my hand on it to cover it and stop the hitting! :(

If it makes you feel any better, I think (if I remember correctly) he's hitting some sort of computer or printer or something (not a person).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom