Post your desktops!

SirNim

You can see the NBC poster in the background of my desktop on the previous page. I loved the movie so much we pleaded with our local video rental store to let us have the poster when they were done promoting it back in ?1994?. Now it's all nicely framed. :D

General Grizz

Actually, I could, I guess. Here it is:

(I'll make a new one tonight. And I would kill myself if there was anything like that on my computer (Britney)...wait, there is! Dang temporary internet files! Go away! Blasted folder!) :lol: I hope at least her school has a dress-code.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 240

DisJosh

Original Poster
My newest one...

This image is from the Melancholy Death of Oysterboy....a childrens book by Tim Burton. I just love his art work! :)

Attachments

• oysterboy.jpg
    oysterboy.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 258

DisJosh

Original Poster
Originally posted by darthdarrel
YES! HE is Quite demented!:lol:

That's why he's so cool! :D

If you really want demented look at ______ Wee...probably Tim's most demented work EVER lol. You can't fully apreciate Mr. Herman until you're old enough to pick up on all the perverted jokes. :D

darthdarrel

Originally posted by DisJosh
That's why he's so cool! :D

If you really want demented look at ______ Wee...probably Tim's most demented work EVER lol. You can't fully apreciate Mr. Herman until you're old enough to pick up on all the perverted jokes. :D
:lol:

General Grizz

Ok, my "candid" one was last post on page 3...here is my new one I just whipped up.

"Imagination, imagination imagination, imagination...

We all have sparks, imaginations

That's hour minds (that's how our minds) create creations

(And oh!)

Oh they can make (can make)

Our wildest dreams come true...

Those little sparks (Those little sparks)

In me and you! (Ahhhh, ah, ahhhh)"

- JII, 1983-1998

Attachments

• desktop2.jpg
    desktop2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 250

DisJosh

Original Poster
I like it Grizz...

I'm looking for a decnt image of the Horizons logo so I can make one with the logo right in the center. I like all the old Epcot lettering and logos....know where I can find some images of them?

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by DisJosh
My newest one...

This image is from the Melancholy Death of Oysterboy....a childrens book by Tim Burton. I just love his art work! :)

I agree I also love Edward Gorey and Roman Durge......GREAT WORKS

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom