Post your desktops!

SirNim

Silly Rabbit!

Here's Mine... Isn't he cute?!! He's mine also!

Silly Rabbit!! Boxes are for Humans!!!!!:) :D :) :D :lol: :animwink: ;) :lookaroun :wave: :p

Attachments

• testprintscreen.jpg
    testprintscreen.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 250

MerHearted

Hey, I made Darrel's. :) Darrel, it would prolly look better if you changed your background color from teal to black.

Anyways, here's one I made.

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 241

General Grizz

Originally posted by DisneyExpert
I couldn't get a decent quality shot of my desktop because of the size limits, but here's my background...

Yah; lots of morals. :lol: :brick: :brick: :brick: :lol:

Anywho, I think I'll do one of mine soon, but I'll redecorate it. I have to make a new desktop...hmm...I'll probably theme it to 'Journey into Imagination' and post it this evening.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Yah; lots of morals. :lol: :brick: :brick: :brick: :lol:

Anywho, I think I'll do one of mine soon, but I'll redecorate it. I have to make a new desktop...hmm...I'll probably theme it to 'Journey into Imagination' and post it this evening.

Hey! No Fair! Let's see what you've got now. I think it provides much more insight to see what someone has normally rather than something designed to be displayed on here.

(Ohhhhh, I know, you probably have a picture of Brittney right now) :lol: :p

WDWspider

Originally posted by garyhoov
Hey! No Fair! Let's see what you've got now. I think it provides much more insight to see what someone has normally rather than something designed to be displayed on here.

I agree, I thought this was a spur of the moment thread.

Castle Cake Apologist

Geez... she's wearing pajamas Grizz... that was taken in a hotel room, it's not even a photo shoot! What do you want from the girl? Colonial Era victorian dresses? :lookaroun (lol)

darthdarrel

Originally posted by DisneyExpert
Geez... she's wearing pajamas Grizz... that was taken in a hotel room, it's not even a photo shoot! What do you want from the girl? Colonial Era victorian dresses? :lookaroun (lol)
That would be nice! maybe civil war era dresses! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom