Post Something You Miss

brb1006

I don't only miss Spectromagic. But I really miss the Spectromen the most. While most of find these guys scary they are actually very misunderstood.
Lead-step.jpg

Believe it or not, there is actually a back-story behind the Spectromen and Mickey's role for the parade!

"The SpectroMen are keepers of light. They hold the parades magical light and transform it for you in the midst of the night. They come from a land called LightSpriation where everything is filled with rays of light and magical bursts of color. They were always afraid to come out of hiding and share their magical light, until one day, Mickey, the SpectroMen King, asked if they would join him in a nighttime festival of magic and light, and come and bring the magical light for everyone to see. Scared to confront people, they hesitated. After much consideration, the SpectroMen agreed. They brought along their magical SpectroBalls and Light-Trumpets to spread the joy of their magical light to everyone. Mickey controls the light they magically create and powers the parade through his Electro-ball, changing it from night to day, or crystal to multi-color. The story of the SpectroMen has never really been told, or even mentioned. Creative Entertainment uses back-stories, as well as Walt Disney Imagineering, to help create the ride, show, or parade. Like who, what, when, why and where. The SpectroMen aren’t really scary, just misunderstood creatures of the night that just want to bring you their power of magical light."

Also the names of the Spectromen on the four whirly balls are Hyper-Chic, Lo-Ball, Rapper and Opera.

I miss the peanut brittle they use to actually make in the Main street Bakery....workers have told me it's seasonal but haven't seen it in years nor has anyone I've sent looking for it!!!!!

mouse_luv

I miss the peanut brittle they use to actually make in the Main street Bakery....workers have told me it's seasonal but haven't seen it in years nor has anyone I've sent looking for it!!!!!

Sure that wasn't in the confectionary? They may have gotten rid of it due to so many people with allergies. Also, everything is pretty much gone that used to be fantastic in the Main Street Bakery, IDK even know why they call it that anymore when it's literally just a glorified in Park Starbucks.

While we're on the theme of the MSB, I miss their sugar cookies.

I also miss Kitchen Kaberet in EPCOT among many other things.

Last edited:

POLY LOVER

Sure that wasn't in the confectionary? They may have gotten rid of it due to so many people with allergies. Also, everything is pretty much gone that used to be fantastic in the Main Street Bakery, IDK even know why they call it that anymore when it's literally just a glorified in Park Starbucks.

While we're on the theme of the MSB, I miss their sugar cookies.

I also miss Kitchen Kaberet in EPCOT among many other things.
Cinnamon rolls

Sonconato

The entertainment:
  • Off Kilter at Epcot (Canada), as someone already mentioned.
  • Spelmannsgledje at Epcot (Norway)
  • Le Mime Roland at Epcot (France)
  • Kristos at Epcot (Fountain of Nations)
  • Village Beatniks at AK
  • Tropical at AK

mf1972

The entertainment:
  • Off Kilter at Epcot (Canada), as someone already mentioned.
  • Spelmannsgledje at Epcot (Norway)
  • Le Mime Roland at Epcot (France)
  • Kristos at Epcot (Fountain of Nations)
  • Village Beatniks at AK
  • Tropical at AK
world showcase players. :arghh:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom