Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Aww! Really? That would be awesome! We should do it on New Years Eve. :sohappy:

The only problem is that I just realized that I won't have anyone to kiss at midnight. :( Anyone wanna meet me at midnight?? :p

*calls Travel Agent*

*books emergency trip to Walt Disney World for New Year's Eve*

Gotcha covered Sparky ;) :kiss:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by dadisneynutter
It's all good, though, you're gorgeous (intended in a good way), I'm sure you'll find some good company. :animwink: Me, on the other hand...:p

Put your hands up and step away from the Sparky... :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
No, I'm not round - and hardly look a thing like that character!! It's hard - because you can be anywhere at the world...and I will only be at the Bears one day... I may be travelling with family, so if you see a freak in a country bear shirts with photo equipment and a few folks, then it might be me.

(I don't have a country bear shirt)

darthdarrel

Aww! Really? That would be awesome! We should do it on New Years Eve. :sohappy:

The only problem is that I just realized that I won't have anyone to kiss at midnight. :( Anyone wanna meet me at midnight?? :p
I`ll be there at midnight!:D :wave: :kiss:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by Maria
Wait a minute.... that´s NOT true!

I am the big sister here, and I had to cope with the "first born syndrome": you are the experiment of your parents... they don´t let you do anything, you have to ask permissions to go out, you have to tell all the data of your friends and where you are going and they will call you there! ETC ETC ETC. :rolleyes:

As for my sister, who is 4 years younger, she dated whoever she wanted, when she wanted, went out wherever she wanted, slept at her friend´s house, never left a phone number to reach her because she was never asked for it... etc etc etc! :mad:

Now tell me.... who has it easier? older or younger siblings?? :eek:

:animwink:
AMEN Maria!

Trust me lil sister... you'll get all the privileges. I already see it happening!! I'm the one that dad makes the mistakes on. You and the other siblings will have it easier than me.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
*calls Travel Agent*

*books emergency trip to Walt Disney World for New Year's Eve*

Gotcha covered Sparky ;) :kiss:
YAYE! You better find me... or I'll be really sad. :(

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Put your hands up and step away from the Sparky... :lol:
:lol: :p That's the funniest thing I've heard all day!

You know you're my # 1 Freak! How did you like the pic of me and my sis?? Still living up to your expectations?

MicBat

Geeze! I don't get online in 4 days and I miss a lot, huh? Well... scanning through these few pages, I've come to a few conclusions:
-There are some VERY good looking girls on here!!
-If I were WDW*Babe, I'd hire a body guard or 2 or 3

I also have to say, being the youngest of only 2 kids, being the youngest is definitely easiest!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by MicBat

-There are some VERY good looking girls on here!!
-I also have to say, being the youngest of only 2 kids, being the youngest is definitely easiest!
Thank you. *blushes* :D

See sis! You DO have it easier!!

General Grizz

Haha...I'm a younger brother as well...eh, and I like the bears...and Figment...but my older brother likes Figment more...hmmm... :p I would say that I have it easier...cuz I've got the Disney tickets!! :p

WDWFREAK53

:lol: :p That's the funniest thing I've heard all day!

You know you're my # 1 Freak! How did you like the pic of me and my sis?? Still living up to your expectations?

Living up to MY expectations??? Unless you looked like Darrel, you'd be up to MY expectations (just kidding)... YES...VERY MUCH SO!!!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Living up to MY expectations??? Unless you looked like Darrel, you'd be up to MY expectations (just kidding)... YES...VERY MUCH SO!!!

Freak's perfect woman: not Darrel

I think that's a reasonably broad range.:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom