Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDWspider

Spider-man Unmasked

For those of you who missed my trip reports and pictures, here I am (I am actually 15 lbs lighter now too). :sohappy:

Attachments

• me&nick.jpg
    me&nick.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 222

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Re: Spider-man Unmasked

Originally posted by spider-man
For those of you who missed my trip reports and pictures, here I am (I am actually 15 lbs lighter now too. :sohappy:

You should put your son in a baby spider-man costume! :) Does he like spider-man or not really know what it is?

PrincessAli

thanks MicBat :)

and I got one more cuz I realized I don't have any of my family :( so here we go

this is last christmas and this is me, my cousin and my sister! :D

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
I'm giving you guys time to get things back in order here. Junior TOT I know you're young but it might be a good idea to take a little bit of time to think about what you're posting before you post it. It's difficult when you're a teenager to see things from other people perspective, but you need to think about the way the things you say are coming across to other people! As for everyone else, I think it would have been better to utilize the report to moderator option, rather than pouring more fuel on the fire.

PrincessAli

Originally posted by WDW*babe
I like your picture Ali! :) I love your hair! It's a real pretty color! :D

yeah it's pretty fake too ;) and thanks....and I didn't make a comment before but i like your new haircut :D

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Eeyore
I'm giving you guys time to get things back in order here. Junior TOT I know you're young but it might be a good idea to take a little bit of time to think about what you're posting before you post it. It's difficult when you're a teenager to see things from other people perspective, but you need to think about the way the things you say are coming across to other people! As for everyone else, I think it would have been better to utilize the report to moderator option, rather than pouring more fuel on the fire.

Thanks for giving me another chance :)

WDWspider

Re: Re: Spider-man Unmasked

Originally posted by JuniorTOT
Does he like spider-man or not really know what it is?

Since our trip to IoA and visit with Spider-man there, he does recognize him on the Movie and cartoons now, so yes, but he knows Bear from the Big Blue House a whole lot better right now. :lol: Maybe one Halloween he will be Spider-man.

MicBat

For those of you who missed my trip reports and pictures, here I am (I am actually 15 lbs lighter now too). :sohappy:

Uh oh! Do we have another Jacko on our hands?? Well, at least you're not covering his face and holding him with only 1 hand! :lol: :lol: J/K!!!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

Nice picture! That guy behind you is a real looker also.

aim

Originally posted by PrincessAli
yeah it's pretty fake too ;) and thanks....and I didn't make a comment before but i like your new haircut :D

Why thank you! lol, (my hair color is fake too ;))

darthdarrel

Re: Re: Spider-man Unmasked

Originally posted by MicBat
Uh oh! Do we have another Jacko on our hands?? Well, at least you're not covering his face and holding him with only 1 hand! :lol: :lol: J/K!!!
I was thinking the same thing!
I hope that`s not 5 stories up!:lol:

WDWspider

Re: Re: Re: Spider-man Unmasked

Originally posted by darthdarrel
I was thinking the same thing!
I hope that`s not 5 stories up!:lol:

Don't you guys know that Baby Boys Bounce. :lol:

And don't worry, I wasn't five stories up, I was on the tenth floor.

WDWFREAK53

Re: Re: Re: Re: Spider-man Unmasked

Don't you guys know that Baby Boys Bounce. :lol:

And don't worry, I wasn't five stories up, I was on the tenth floor.

No Spidey...BUMBLES bounce!

Attachments

• bumble.jpg
    bumble.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 193
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom