Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDWSwashbuckler

ha ha, really??? That's weird, it just shows up as the html thing on my screen, thanks for the info before i make an even larger fool out of myself
:lol:

darthdarrel

Originally posted by dadisneynutter
mikey4wdw is your brother??? Ha ha, that's awesome!!!
YEs MIKEY4WDW is my oldest brother!:lol: He`s 42,I`m 35 and my brother Mark is 39 my sister Regina is 19 and my brother Anthony is 17!:D

aim

Originally posted by darthdarrel
YEs MIKEY4WDW is my oldest brother!:lol: He`s 42,I`m 35 and my brother Mark is 39 my sister Regina is 19 and my brother Anthony is 17!:D

17....hmmmm.....:D

aim

Did you click on the link? it is a picture of that guy from Harry Potter who is the quiddage captain.:D

haha, Yeah Yeah, I'm a total blonde! :lol: :lol: Clicking the link worked. :eek:

aim

YA he`s 17 and available and I`m available to!:D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not. But if I was available :p

Here's a new pic of me. I took it today! :) It's nothin great though.

aim

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
I think it's great :)

Why thank you! lol. That's my fave shirt I have on! :D I got it from being in an All-County Band. It's the best!

Also, sorry to post twice there! (like the same thing) My computer was being stupid :hammer:

aim

Here's another one. It's of my little cousin & I! :) My pride & joy! haha, he told me I'm his best friend! :p haha, like the heart shape! :p

aim

haha, thanks! I'm getting my senior pictures back tomorrow (the proofs)!!! I can't wait! But I want to see more pictures of OTHER people on here before I post them! Coz I'm getting tired of seeing my face! lol, and I"m sure other people are too! :D

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by WDW*babe
Here's another one. It's of my little cousin & I! :) My pride & joy! haha, he told me I'm his best friend! :p haha, like the heart shape! :p

Very smart too...I notice the shirt he's wearing...

If I was around ya...I'd snare you in my web too lol :hammer:

(OK, please tell me when I start laying it on too thick :lol: )

darthdarrel

haha, thanks! I'm getting my senior pictures back tomorrow (the proofs)!!! I can't wait! But I want to see more pictures of OTHER people on here before I post them! Coz I'm getting tired of seeing my face! lol, and I"m sure other people are too! :D
We never get enough of you!:D

MicBat

Originally posted by dadisneynutter
ha ha, really??? That's weird, it just shows up as the html thing on my screen, thanks for the info before i make an even larger fool out of myself

Yeah, that's what I thought you were trying to do... :lol: :lol: Nice to see I'm not the only one who's not good at computers on here!

MicBat

We don't mind! You're a cutie! :kiss: :kiss:

I hated taking my senior pictures!!!:brick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom