Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicBat

Really? Most people I talk to that just got their braces off think their teeth look big! I was so self conscience for the week after!

Mikey4WDW

Braces

That is interesting! I had braces, but had them on for four years. A lot of people didn't even realize I had braces because I got ones that blended in with the color of my teeth, except for the anchors, that were silver metal. They were attatched to my molars and no on e could see them. I had them specially made because I was doing on camera work at the time. I was self-conscience for about two weeks after having them put on, but when I had them taken off I was so estatic that I was smiling all time.

Mikey4WDW

Post pictures

When we get back from WDW I will post some pictures of us. and (the dolls)(It's a small world) hahahahahah!:hammer:

WDWSwashbuckler

ok this durn pic is posting on the test board but doens't seem to be working on this post. Let's try this one more time
Oliver%20Wood.jpg

darthdarrel

Originally posted by dadisneynutter
no, i'm afraid i can't find the time nor expenses to go until at least summer :cry:
Well either summer or fall of 2003,My brother Mikey4wdw and myself and our brother Mark and my nephew will be going to Disney.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom