Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryT977

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi
It's missing a lampshade :D

Wow, a lampshade for the BACK of my head! Imagine what the FRONT looks like! ;)

I'm kinda disappointed no one noticed my Beavis and Butthead 'Tommy Pullmyfinger' poster.

BTW Freak and Acellis, I LOVED the tattoo mods! :D

darthdarrel

Originally posted by GaryT977
Wow, a lampshade for the BACK of my head! Imagine what the FRONT looks like! ;)

I'm kinda disappointed no one noticed my Beavis and Butthead 'Tommy Pullmyfinger' poster.

BTW Freak and Acelis, I LOVED the tattoo mods! :D
I have a t shirt that has the doughboy on it and it says Tommy pull my finger on it!:lol:

ACE

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
Lol, Ace, that transparency thing has become your new best friend, hasn't it :lol:

What makes you think that? :lookaroun :lol:

:wave: ACE

Attachments

• broom.gif
    broom.gif
    8.9 KB · Views: 209

Invero

Originally posted by GaryT977
Damn thing popped up three times. I gave up on it. ;)

I don't think it has the same legal ramifications as a Mattress tag if you just remove it... :D :lol:

WDWSwashbuckler

alright, you're going to instantly tell that this isn't really me, but most people say that I look just like him. So, I'm going to try and get my friend to send a real pic of me over email, and you can let your moniters shatter soon when it loads my pic. But, in the meantime, if you wanna get the gist of what i look like, here it is.

Oliver%20Wood.jpg

no2apprentice

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi
I don't think it has the same legal ramifications as a Mattress tag if you just remove it... :D :lol:
But then how can he tell he's not putting it on backwards if he's in a hurry?

MicBat

Originally posted by isnet396
and just a normal one...I think this was the day i got my braces off.

Isn't that the greatest feeling EVER?!?

Originally posted bydadisneynutter
alright, you're going to instantly tell that this isn't really me, but most people say that I look just like him. So, I'm going to try and get my friend to send a real pic of me over email, and you can let your moniters shatter soon when it loads my pic. But, in the meantime, if you wanna get the gist of what i look like, here it is.

It's Wood!

WDWSwashbuckler

lol, it certainly is oliver wood! All my friends think i look like him. I've even got that accent down. "I got hit in the head with a bludger, woke up in the hospital a week later, that's why I have this stupid accent." J/K

darthdarrel

Originally posted by dadisneynutter
lol, it certainly is oliver wood! All my friends think i look like him. I've even got that accent down. "I got hit in the head with a bludger, woke up in the hospital a week later, that's why I have this stupid accent." J/K
Wow! you play quittage? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom