Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Originally posted by Scar Junior
Wow, some really good and really... "interesting" lookin people in these forums! :lol:

Here is my senior picture from last year. Now remember I did this as a joke- and the whole school pretty much wanted one and thought it was hilarious. Being the rebel I am I tried making it into an Avatar, but being the idiot I am- I realized I don't know how to make Avatars...

Anyway, Hope we all have a good laugh:

:slurp: :kiss: :slurp: :kiss:

:lol: :lol: :animwink:

Good one! Did you make a calendar too? :animwink:

Mikey4WDW

our pictures

That is definately interesting that you see any kind of resemblance between me and Darrel, we don't think that we look at all like eachother. If Darrel sees these posts, he will probably be offended that you feel we look alike (lol).

bamboo7

Re: our pictures

Originally posted by Mikey4WDW
That is definately interesting that you see any kind of resemblance between me and Darrel, we don't think that we look at all like eachother. If Darrel sees these posts, he will probably be offended that you feel we look alike (lol).

i think it is your eyes and eyebrows that look like darrels'. maybe not.

Mikey4WDW

look alike.

It is possible that it is our eyes or eyebrows. I guess we like to think that we don't look like eachother. We always joke around about how different we are. Thank God!:lol:

Dawn S

OK, OK...so it's not a pic of me (already put up more than enough of those), but I just HAVE to share this pic. I am SOOO very proud...

My son, Tony's first school picture...Preschool pic. OMG!! I cannot believe this is MY offspring!!! Yes, I'm bragging...I'm a mom, we do that.

Attachments

• file0001.jpg
    file0001.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 165

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by WDW*babe
awww!! That is the cutest picture! :D He's real cute kid! :D :D

I agree.... He's a cutie Dawn :)

(try to keep him away from Darrel and his evil dolls...they'll try to insert the Tony3302 chip) :hammer:

MicBat

Wow, some really good and really... "interesting" lookin people in these forums! :lol:

Here is my senior picture from last year. Now remember I did this as a joke- and the whole school pretty much wanted one and thought it was hilarious. Being the rebel I am I tried making it into an Avatar, but being the idiot I am- I realized I don't know how to make Avatars...

:eek: :eek: :eek: Scandelous!

darthdarrel

Re: look alike.

Originally posted by Mikey4WDW
It is possible that it is our eyes or eyebrows. I guess we like to think that we don't look like eachother. We always joke around about how different we are. Thank God!:lol:
Well Michael looks more like my dad and I look like my Moms mother!:lookaroun

aim

Not too bad!! :D Congrats on working at Disney in Jan!! (I'll be there when you are! :))

Mikey4WDW

Dawn S,

My brother is always mentioning your name. He thinks you and yours are cool. Anyway, you have every reason to be proud. Of course as a parent, I am proud of mine, even if he is a nineteen year old butthead. Gotta love our kids!

Michael B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom