Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthdarrel

IT is official!
I will be going to Disney world from December 28th.- Jan. 4th.:sohappy: I hope to meet as many wdwmagic people as possible!:D

bamboo7

Originally posted by WDW*babe
These aren't too great. But I'll post them anyways! :D I just go my hair cut.

cool. you look older there than in other pics i've seen of you. anyway, if you didn't tell me that your hair was shorter in the second pic, i never would have known. i'm not good with that sort of thing (typical male thing, i guess)

darthdarrel

Originally posted by bamboo7
cool. you look older there than in other pics i've seen of you. anyway, if you didn't tell me that your hair was shorter in the second pic, i never would have known. i'm not good with that sort of thing (typical male thing, i guess)
*slaps Bamboo upside the head*
What a thing to tell a girl,that she looks OLDER!:lol:
WDWBABE you look great in those photos and don`t worry I could tell you got your haircut,in the first photo your hair goes down below your shoulders and in the second one it is shoulder length!:D

bamboo7

Originally posted by darthdarrel
WDWBABE you look great in those photos and don`t worry I could tell you got your haircut,in the first photo your hair goes down below your shoulders and in the second one it is shoulder length!:D

ouch darrel. hurtfull. i meant that she looked older in that photo than she did in THIS ONE

yea........thats it.

WDWFREAK53

*slaps darrel upside the head*

(just for fun)...but...

younger females WANT to look older...it's the OLDER ones that don't want to be told that they look older :)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
*slaps darrel upside the head*

(just for fun)...but...

younger females WANT to look older...it's the OLDER ones that don't want to be told that they look older :)

Very diplomatically stated. Now, I dare you to define OLDER.:lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by garyhoov
Very diplomatically stated. Now, I dare you to define OLDER.:lol:

By older...I mean... (ok, puts on bulletproof vest and hides in bunker)...

well...hmm...

(had to go here didn't you gary)

You are as old as you feel...and if you are feeling young at an older age, then you ARE young...therefore...you really don't care about your age. On the other hand...if you are feeling "not young" then you are not living life to it's fullest and need to go back to WDW where everyone becomes young again. :)

darthdarrel

By older...I mean... (ok, puts on bulletproof vest and hides in bunker)...

well...hmm...

(had to go here didn't you gary)

You are as old as you feel...and if you are feeling young at an older age, then you ARE young...therefore...you really don't care about your age. On the other hand...if you are feeling "not young" then you are not living life to it's fullest and need to go back to WDW where everyone becomes young again. :)
*slaps Freak upside the head* :D
Trying to pull a fast one eh?:lol:

WDWFREAK53

*slaps Freak upside the head* :D
Trying to pull a fast one eh?:lol:

No, I'm not trying to pull a fast one...I'm speaking the truth...there are people out there that are 101 years young...

darthdarrel

No, I'm not trying to pull a fast one...I'm speaking the truth...there are people out there that are 101 years young...
Oh I quite agree that you are as old as you feel,but you never quite answered Gary! :lol:

monorail256

IT is official!
I will be going to Disney world from December 28th.- Jan. 4th.:sohappy: I hope to meet as many wdwmagic people as possible!:D

Darth I'll be there during that time also... maybe we could ride Star Tours together.. lol

darthdarrel

Originally posted by monorail256
Darth I'll be there during that time also... maybe we could ride Star Tours together.. lol
KEWL!:D I want to meet as many WDWMAGIC people as possible!:D
You guys and girls are great!:wave:

aim

Yay! New pics! lol. I took the camera w/me to a family get together. My sister that works at WDW is here for a week. So, here's a pic of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom