Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthdarrel

Originally posted by WDW*babe
Yay! New pics! lol. I took the camera w/me to a family get together. My sister that works at WDW is here for a week. So, here's a pic of us.
Nice photos!
Darn! if I was only 10 years younger!:D

MicBat

Originally posted by WDW*babe
Yay! New pics! lol. I took the camera w/me to a family get together. My sister that works at WDW is here for a week. So, here's a pic of us.

Cute! Cute! Cute! :D

WDWspider

Originally posted by darthdarrel
Nice photos!
Darn! if I was only 10 years younger!:D

If I was only 8 years younger and not married...

I still propalby wouldn't have a chance. :lol: :lol:

Guys! :rolleyes: I'm one of em too. :lol:

Scar Junior

Wow, some really good and really... "interesting" lookin people in these forums! :lol:

Here is my senior picture from last year. Now remember I did this as a joke- and the whole school pretty much wanted one and thought it was hilarious. Being the rebel I am I tried making it into an Avatar, but being the idiot I am- I realized I don't know how to make Avatars...

Anyway, Hope we all have a good laugh:

Attachments

• brad sr. pic 1.jpg
    brad sr. pic 1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 216

Mikey4WDW

pictures of me (Oh my!)

Well, you asked for it. this is me, Michael. My brother, Darth Darrel has already put on some pictures of our other brother and our sister.

;)

Scar Junior

Okay- sorry i'm a few months behind on this fourm (first time in the chit-chat area). But i did it- i skimmed all 94 pages and am caught up! Hell, what else is a college kid gonna do at 3 in the mornin!?

Here is another pic of me. I'm in the middle with two of my best friends from high school before one of our plays (thats why the guy on the right has make-up on his face). The play is "You Can't Take it With You" by Moss Hart and George S Kaufman. I'm in the middle- I played Tony Kirby in this play last May.

Attachments

• brad, dan and shaun.jpg
    brad, dan and shaun.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 207
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom