Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sillyspook13

Originally posted by Maria
Nice!
At least your wall was blue! Everybody else has them in orange or red! LOL :animwink:
I got the latest one on Halloween, so I had to have the nice pumpkin orange background!

BTW, once I saw a lisence plate that read "GAS PASR"

Lhriangel

Originally posted by monorailmike
Here is me in one of those EPCOT pictures everyone else is posting. This is from last week.

Ohh I like the blue wall better, the red is too bright, hurts my eyes (or maybe it's just me being tired lol).

Okay odd.. you look familiar!! *goes off to try to figure out why you look familiar*

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by WDW*babe
I'll have to remember to take my picture at Epcot! :) Can't wait to go!! :D Only a few weeks (We leave Dec. 20) :sohappy: I'll also scan my senior pictures back! :D

You're leaving on my birthday....have fun :)

Re: my EPCOT picture.

Thanks for the coments. I purposely picked blue, because of all of the orange and red photos here. Anglique: I probably look familiar because I posted a picture or two earlier in the thread. Oddly my hair is styled about the same. Usually I wear it a bit shorter. I was busy and didn't have time to get it cut before my trip. If I get permission, I'll try and post a picture of me and a friend with her newborn at marketplace.

Lhriangel

Re: Re: my EPCOT picture.

Originally posted by monorailmike
Thanks for the coments. I purposely picked blue, because of all of the orange and red photos here. Anglique: I probably look familiar because I posted a picture or two earlier in the thread. Oddly my hair is styled about the same. Usually I wear it a bit shorter. I was busy and didn't have time to get it cut before my trip. If I get permission, I'll try and post a picture of me and a friend with her newborn at marketplace.

No I don't remember seeing any other pictures of you on this thread LOL. *shrugs* I guess I'm just too tired to make sense this week... I definately haven't been getting enough sleep.

Dawn S

OK....I wasn't able to get all the other pics tonight because we had some "issues" come up at work, but I DID manage to get this one....

Here's a pic of (l-r) Glenn (another new hire), myself & our wonderfully awesome trainer, Mike, in fron tof IASW.

Attachments

• groupcostume.jpg
    groupcostume.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 238

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Dawn S
OK....I wasn't able to get all the other pics tonight because we had some "issues" come up at work, but I DID manage to get this one....

Here's a pic of (l-r) Glenn (another new hire), myself & our wonderfully awesome trainer, Mike, in fron tof IASW.

Wow! Dawn, only you could make those green shorts look good. Looks like you're having fun!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom