Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
I've listened to them all now, and I must say Send me an Angel is my favorite :D Ohhh, I can't wait for Christmas, I get a guitar woohoo. My dads like, oh we're getting you some headphones to go with it lol.

NowInc: Wouldn't think your weird at all :D I personally thought about getting my lip pierced, but my parents would kill me. I also thought about getting a tat on my chest, very small that just said my Moms name or something, but... I'm still in the thinking phase :lol:

Lhriangel

... Dan I still love Deep Breathe.. hehe (oh and Send me an Angel but .... that's a given right).

*shakes her head* Dan.. you and Carla HAVE converted me!!!

darthdarrel

Originally posted by JuniorTOT
Awesome man wicked stuff. Did a search for deadstar assembly in google, got your site. Read your interview, listening to a song called "Normal" right now. Love it, has a RZ, Manson sound to it :cool:
Ugghh! Don`t say that! Dan Hates Manson LOL!:lol:

Dizknee_Phreek

:( well, i was gonna post one of my senior pics since they seem to be some of my best. but the only ones i can find on my computer at the moment is thumbnails which look terrible. and i could give you all the link to my senior pics, but they all have watermarks on them (plus, i'd just like to think i'm taking some small safety percautions) but once i can get a senior pic without a watermark, i'll post it first thing!

Legacy

Here is a picture of me at work. As you can see I wasn't having the best day...

Actually it's for Halloween Horror Nights

Attachments

• autopsy jeff.jpg
    autopsy jeff.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 230

sillyspook13

Oh man. I had to get another one of these darn Imagination things. Thursday......

Attachments

• iserv3.jpg
    iserv3.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 223

GaryT977

OK, so Maria wants more pics...

This is me at my favorite bar on the planet (8-Trax), although I'm not quite sure how many beers had been downed at this point...

Attachments

• gary_8trax.jpg
    gary_8trax.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 196

GaryT977

And VJ-ing at a local club... Again, after consuming mass quantities...

Attachments

• gary_vj.jpg
    gary_vj.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 200

Tramp

Originally posted by sillyspook13
Oh man. I had to get another one of these darn Imagination things. Thursday......

At first glance, I thought I was looking at a female version of Auguste Rodin's "Thinker".........:lol:

(cute pic, spooky) :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom