Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

anybody ever tell you that you look a little like LL Cool J?

Whoa ladies! We have a genuine hottie on our hands!

I've wanted to tell you, jrashadb, since you got on here that I like your avatar and I was crossing my fingers that was really a picture of you! :animwink:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by One Lil Spark

I've wanted to tell you, jrashadb, since you got on here that I like your avatar and I was crossing my fingers that was really a picture of you! :animwink:

Thanks One Lil Spark...
HEY GUYS...now that jrashadb is here...there is a "genuine hottie" FINALLY on our hands...

Nice to see that we're chopped liver :lol: (jk OLS)

<----Not a "genuine hottie"

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender

Thanks One Lil Spark...
HEY GUYS...now that jrashadb is here...there is a "genuine hottie" FINALLY on our hands...

Nice to see that we're chopped liver :lol: (jk OLS)

<----Not a "genuine hottie"

Aww! I didn't mean to step on any toes! Just giving a playful compliment where it was deserved. :D Hey, now where's YOUR picture so I can tell you how much of a stud you are, too? ;) :kiss:

Once I find a person with a good scanner on campus :rolleyes:, I'll post one of me.

WDWFREAK53

Aww! I didn't mean to step on any toes! Just giving a playful compliment where it was deserved. :D Hey, now where's YOUR picture so I can tell you how much of a stud you are, too? ;) :kiss:

Once I find a person with a good scanner on campus :rolleyes:, I'll post one of me.

Well, there's a bad pic of me somewhere on this thread...

WDWFREAK53

Oh Wow! You are a little cutie! :kiss: I'm very impressed!

But who is that girl you seem to have cut out to your left? ;)

Awww..shucks...thanks a lot :)

Read back in the Ryan thread :lol: (long story)

She's a forum member...my ex...and I didn't want to post a picture on the net of her without her permission

jrashadb

:eek:
heh... well, thank you. Yes, that is me. You can barely see me, but that is me at Epcot.
It looks like I started some trouble... :lol:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Read back in the Ryan thread :lol: (long story)

Whoa Nelly! You want me to search through the WHOLE Ryan thread? :veryconfu The LONGEST thread on the forum? You Crazy! ;)

That's really respectful of you. My fiance and I broke up for good mid august (this year). I'm still taking it really badly, so I escape onto here a lot. :( I know he wouldn't be that nice to me, so hats off to you!

We have some definite eye candy on these forums! I feel so lucky! :D

sillyspook13

I was really bored yesterday, so I decided to clone myself. Here we are having a chat. :animwink:

Attachments

• clones.jpg
    clones.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 295

WDWFREAK53

Whoa Nelly! You want me to search through the WHOLE Ryan thread? :veryconfu The LONGEST thread on the forum? You Crazy! ;)

That's really respectful of you. My fiance and I broke up for good mid august (this year). I'm still taking it really badly, so I escape onto here a lot. :( I know he wouldn't be that nice to me, so hats off to you!

We have some definite eye candy on these forums! I feel so lucky! :D

Hey, PM me...we'll chat later.

jrashadb

Sounds good :wave: I get out of my journalism class at 8:30 tonight. (Ugh... college :()

Sillyspook13 --> LMAO! :p

Whoa... you're in journalism? I'm a journalist too! that's pretty sweet. Yeah, I'm going to be a writer... hopefully for a magazine somewhere. What branch of it are you in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom