Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn S

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi
Psst... Dawn... use this for your avatar... it's transparent so you wont have the gray :)

Thank ya much, Tyler!! I love it when advanced people help us technologically challenged folk! :animwink:

Dawn S

Originally posted by FantasiaBish

Woot!!!! and you're gonna hang out with me next week???? How did a man ever get so lucky?????

Awww....thank ya, Bish. Trying to make up for those Ewok comments, eh? :animwink:

As for the kids...they CAN be adorable, when they want to be. LOL Thanks!

Originally posted by Dawn S

Awww....thank ya, Bish. Trying to make up for those Ewok comments, eh? :animwink:

As for the kids...they CAN be adorable, when they want to be. LOL Thanks!

I know that feeling, my youngin' is the same way :lol:

kevlightyear

Originally posted by sillyspook13
I was really bored yesterday, so I decided to clone myself. Here we are having a chat. :animwink:

I've been inspired! Thanks for the idea, it's awesome!
Here's my attempt:

Attachments

• triple kevins copy.jpg
    triple kevins copy.jpg
    371.4 KB · Views: 232

The_CEO

Great!! You just should of had the one sitting .. Reading a book. and the one standing against the house like jumpin or somthing!! :) GREAT!

kevlightyear

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
How are you doing that anyway? Resting a cam on a tripod and taking pictures?? Then edit?

Thanks for the compliment, and the ideas! Yep, it's just a camera on a tripod. Or at least that's how I did it. Having all of the pictures line up makes the process lightening quick. Using layer masks in Photoshop makes is so easy. I printed that one out on my dye-sub printer, and I'm gonna take it to school and. . .confuse people. :D :D

The_CEO

Originally posted by kevlightyear

Thanks for the compliment, and the ideas! Yep, it's just a camera on a tripod. Or at least that's how I did it. Having all of the pictures line up makes the process lightening quick. Using layer masks in Photoshop makes is so easy. I printed that one out on my dye-sub printer, and I'm gonna take it to school and. . .confuse people. :D :D

What you need to do is print it on print paper so it looks like it was through a cam........ Then see what your friends say!! lol

kevlightyear

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw

What you need to do is print it on print paper so it looks like it was through a cam........ Then see what your friends say!! lol

Well the dye-sub printer prints them on borderless 4x6 paper. It's basically photo quality, so it looks like it was from a normal camera. It's awesome, I'm fairly proud of it.

bamboo7

i have done a ton of skateboard sequences using pretty much the same technique you described.

if you'd like to check them out, go to www.prd3000.com then click on 'skate' from the menu bar on the left, then choose any of the photo sessions from the sub menu that will pop up.

the ones of Ben were the hardest, cause he overlapped himself so much. but they sort of look cooler, i think.
if you check them out, let me knwo what you think.

kevlightyear

Originally posted by bamboo7

i have done a ton of skateboard sequences using pretty much the same technique you described.

if you'd like to check them out, go to www.prd3000.com then click on 'skate' from the menu bar on the left, then choose any of the photo sessions from the sub menu that will pop up.

the ones of Ben were the hardest, cause he overlapped himself so much. but they sort of look cooler, i think.
if you check them out, let me knwo what you think.

Wow, Dan, those are fantastic! I'm guessing you set your camera to take a shot like every half second or something like that? Those really are cool. I assume you're using pretty much the same technique in PS? Awesome job!

darthdarrel

I've been inspired! Thanks for the idea, it's awesome!
Here's my attempt:
WOW triplets your poor mother! LOL!:lol:
Damn I wish I knew how to do that! I have photoshop and can`t figure out how to use it!:cry:

The_CEO

Originally posted by darthdarrel

WOW triplets your poor mother! LOL!:lol:
Damn I wish I knew how to do that! I have photoshop and can`t figure out how to use it!:cry:

Take all the pictures you want with you in them.. DONT move them camera during the snapshot process...

Head inside and load all the pictures into your computer and bring them up in PS.

One at a time, copy one picture and glue it ontop of another. Cut-out everything except yourself in-one... Doesnt even have to be perfect.. Just to seperate the layers..

Do that as manytimes as needed..

Check to make sure everything is seamless Flatten Image and enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom