Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by jrashadb
Whoa... you're in journalism? I'm a journalist too! that's pretty sweet. Yeah, I'm going to be a writer... hopefully for a magazine somewhere. What branch of it are you in?

Whoa! Attractive AND a fellow journalist? Uh, I think I have a new forum crush! :animwink: :p

My dream is to be a writer for a magazine like People. I am into the adveritising and criticism branches if you want to put a label on it. I seem to be really good at sports articles! Eh, go figure! What branch are you in?

jrashadb

Originally posted by One Lil Spark

Whoa! Attractive AND a fellow journalist? Uh, I think I have a new forum crush! :animwink: :p

My dream is to be a writer for a magazine like People. I am into the adveritising and criticism branches if you want to put a label on it. I seem to be really good at sports articles! Eh, go figure! What branch are you in?

heh... likewise. :animwink:
Um, well... I'm all about print journalism. The j-school at my university has print, radio and tv journalism divisions. I really want to work for Esquire one day. At the paper here, I've done just about everything one can do and been the editor of every section. I even ran the paper for a couple of semesters as EIC. But, right now, I'm a columnist. I like it better this way.. less stress.

DisJosh

Originally posted by sillyspook13
I was really bored yesterday, so I decided to clone myself. Here we are having a chat. :animwink:

Wow, nice job Silly. I'm working on a clone of my self but can't seem to crack the DNA sequence. How do you do it?! ;)

DisJosh

Originally posted by NowInc
As usual..elusive non-face shots of me :)

I could take it upon my self to post face shots of you Dan....errr uhhhhh DreGGs I mean. :D ;)

Good to actually see shots of you on stage...I hadn't seen any on the web site.

Dawn S

And, finally....my princess, Sierra. Not her best pic as far as her looks go, but the "The Party's Here" sign, along with her ginger ale & that look on her face... Well, this pic just cracks me up. New Year's Eve party, 12/31/2001.

Attachments

• siny2.jpg
    siny2.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 282

Invero

Psst... Dawn... use this for your avatar... it's transparent so you wont have the gray :)

Attachments

• meg2av.gif
    meg2av.gif
    9.4 KB · Views: 265

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Here is a new one of me.....dorky I know:hurl: I went for the doofuss..stupid.. look for this pic...:lol:

....I hate pics of me...just like I hate hearing my own voice....anyway...this was last Thurday morning...Kona Cafe at the Poly....ordering Tonga Toast!:slurp:

Attachments

• kona cafe me.jpg
    kona cafe me.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 246

jeffs10

Hey i was there on friday and ordered the same thing, think you had the same seat i sat in did you stay at the polyiesain?

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by jeffs10
Hey i was there on friday and ordered the same thing, think you had the same seat i sat in did you stay at the polyiesain?

nah...I stayed over at Port Orleans-FQ....

who was your server at Kona Cafe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom