Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alee4eva

Well, I live on Long Island and I guess everything's expensive here. But I go to Charlotte Rousse, Delia's, Joyce Leslie, Gap, etc. LoL I shop for my best friend at structures hehe but of course I cant go there :D

DisneyJedi

I'm from Long Island too.. grew up there and raised all the way through high school and then moved to where I am now. Things sure ARE expensive in NY. It's crazy. I about fell down the first time I went grocery shopping here.. I could get WAY more food for the money out here. Of course for clothes I was a Caldor shopper. I know all of those stores have been closed down now, but I miss it. I remember buying nice shorts at the end of the season for like $5/each and they lasted years and years and years. He he.. probably one reason why Caldor closed their doors forever. :)

gjpjtj

Originally posted by DisneyJedi
I'm from Long Island too.. grew up there and raised all the way through high school and then moved to where I am now. Things sure ARE expensive in NY. It's crazy. I about fell down the first time I went grocery shopping here.. I could get WAY more food for the money out here. Of course for clothes I was a Caldor shopper. I know all of those stores have been closed down now, but I miss it. I remember buying nice shorts at the end of the season for like $5/each and they lasted years and years and years. He he.. probably one reason why Caldor closed their doors forever. :)

Originally from Long Island here too! Oceanside to be exact. Wasn't intorduced to Caldor until on my own, I guess you look for the bargains when you have to pay for it!

I know ..I know... thread drift.:D

Wow what a long thread! All of the ladies sure are pretty. I'm fairly new here. Anyhow, here is my picture. It was taken by a friend about a month ago.

Attachments

• athome.jpg
    athome.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 327

Invero

Originally posted by Tom Morrow
Heres a virtual rendering of me.. its not that accurate though. Its from http://www.myvirtualmodel.com

Virtual Rendering? Hrmm... I wonder if I can render myself to have the perfect body, and be irrisistable to everyone?

Hrmm... nah... I already have the one I want... I dont need anyone else. :)

Kinda reminds me of the movie, Virtual Sexuality... where this girl decides to create the perfect virtual guy... and then through some freak occurance... he becomes real...

Erika

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi

Kinda reminds me of the movie, Virtual Sexuality... where this girl decides to create the perfect virtual guy... and then through some freak occurance... he becomes real...

Mad Science, anyone? :lol:

Legacy

Okay... here's a new (well, rather new) pic of me at Busch Gardens in Tampa. I was in an extrodinarily good mood, which is kinda dangerous for my dignity when I am not in such a good mood......

Here it is though. A Kicker-hatchling....

Attachments

• hatchling.jpg
    hatchling.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 396

jmarc63

Re: Let's all post a pic of yourself

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
This is a pic of me as the town sheriff :animwink: :animwink:

peeueww, whats that smell, did you p00p in your pants

Legacy

Originally Posted By WDW*Babe-
Nice pic for real though
Isn't it? I look back at it now and wonder why the group of 6 girls I was with didn't stop me to save me at least a small portion of dignity.

I am such a dork............

aim

I think we need to see some more pictures!! :sohappy: I would post more of me, but I think I've shared enough! lol

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
I guess I'll add my pic to the list as well. Kinda old, but it's all I have available at work...

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 265

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Just A Big Kid
if i can find it.. i'll upload a pic of me and my daughter on the Leave a Legacy :)

If you happen to find it online, please let me know where. I think they used to be available, but I can't find them.

Thanks!

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom