Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gjpjtj

Okay this one is pretty bad of me, but my son and wife look good!
Obviously from EPCOT our last trip in February.:)

Attachments

• epcot.jpg
    epcot.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 464

WDWspider

O.K. here's the first one...

It really is me, and my spider-boy.

Oops, I guess I hadn't finished changing...
:lol:

Attachments

• me&nick3.jpg
    me&nick3.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 399

wdwfan22

Originally posted by FanofDinsey1981

and a very nice picture at that.

hey you asked me where I was from! where are you from?

I'm not to far from you. I'm from Springfield IL :)

FanofDinsey1981

Originally posted by wdwfan22

I'm not to far from you. I'm from Springfield IL :)

ah good ol' springfield. I work there occasionally for tee shirt sales at the ...priarie convection center? is that what it is called?

:)

wdwfan22

Originally posted by FanofDinsey1981

ah good ol' springfield. I work there occasionally for tee shirt sales at the ...priarie convection center? is that what it is called?

Yep good ol boring springfield. The city that always sleeps. :) What kind a tee shirts do you sale? Oh almost forgot you got the name right.

MicBat

Geeze sorry again! Only 11 posts and you guys probably already hate me! :brick: I posted the pic and it was bmp and i thought it might of put the post up, just not the pic so i added the response. Anyway... I know I dont post much so I'm sure you don't care what I look like, but I decided to post anyway! :veryconfu

wdwfan22

Originally posted by MicBat
Geeze sorry again! Only 11 posts and you guys probably already hate me! :brick: I posted the pic and it was bmp and i thought it might of put the post up, just not the pic so i added the response. Anyway... I know I dont post much so I'm sure you don't care what I look like, but I decided to post anyway! :veryconfu

Naw we don't hate you. You can post as much as you want as you want. Welcome aboard !

Hey i just found another pic of me :)

Attachments

• picture 10.jpg
    picture 10.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 358

MicBat

Aww thanks :D Geeze! This is a long forum!! :snore: That's a good thing, though, I guess. A lot of brave souls out there! :)

Irrawaddy Erik

I'm pretty much bored right now so I think I'm going to post another pic of me >............

ME and STITCH

ALLLLLLOOOOOOOHHHHHAAAAAAAA

Maria

Originally posted by hmppan
That was right before he desided that he wanted to search my bag and eat some of my cookies.......

LOL! I was about to ask what you carried in the bag! :animwink:

Irrawaddy Erik

its a messengerbag brought to you by the fine craftsmen at quicksilver i have a green one from the gap......i love messengerbags so much easier to carry than bulky backpacks

TravisMT81

I work at the Gap but I always go to Banana and buy their bags when they go on sale and then I use my discount on top of that hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom