Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLW11Hi

:drevil:

Hey, did anyone else realize this guy is supposed to be Dr. Evil? i always thought it was a guy crying

aim

LOL!!! I had no clue what it was at first. Then the mouse was over it & it said Dr. Evil. lol, nose picker! I could see that.

JonnyK

Originally posted by WDW*babe
LOL!!! I had no clue what it was at first. Then the mouse was over it & it said Dr. Evil. lol, nose picker! I could see that.

I knew what it was at first :D

iluvepcot

here's a picture i took near downtown disney, thought it was pretty funny!!

Attachments

• no jogginggggggggggg.jpg
    no jogginggggggggggg.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 320

Maria

LOL! Good one... :lol:

and Bamboo, why is it so forbidden to be in the dunes? I mean, I understand that they warn you for your safety, but a $1,000 dollar fine??? :veryconfu

Erika

Fragile ecosystem and all that jazz.

We used to go to the Indiana Dunes on Lake Michigan-- not as impressive as some of the others but fun nonetheless! We were allowed to climb those though.

JLW11Hi

Originally posted by bamboo7
this picture and the next one i will post are of me and the stars of Fantasia 2000 (kind of)

!!!! :eek:

When and where did you meet Penn and Teller??!!??!!

They are the best!

PrincessAli

heeeeyyyy......I wanna post my picture too! lol just no teasing haha

it's a pic of my and a guy friend of mine at prom....still very icky I think lol

Attachments

• pjandme.jpg
    pjandme.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 388

bamboo7

Originally posted by Maria
LOL! Good one... :lol:

and Bamboo, why is it so forbidden to be in the dunes? I mean, I understand that they warn you for your safety, but a $1,000 dollar fine??? :veryconfu

THe dunes are there for a purpose, and are actually very important. (the cities spend a lot of money maintaining them). in the event of a natural disaster/problem, such as a hurricane, the oceans waves will get violently big. the dunes are there to prevent the waters from destroying the boardwalk, and other buildings in the city. the reason that people aren't allowed on them, is because they are basically held together by the dune grass (not like regular grass). dune grass is fairly fragile, and if people played on the dunes, the grass would die, and there would be no roots to hold the dunes together.

- Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom