Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamboo7

Originally posted by JLW11Hi

!!!! :eek:

When and where did you meet Penn and Teller??!!??!!

They are the best!

that was after one of their shows in Richmond VA (i hated living in VA for those 2 years). it is my understanding that P&T hang out for a few minutes to meet patrons after every show (for $50 bucks per seat they had better). i used to really like them a lot, untill i started reading their books and learning more about them. now, i still love their tricks and respect their skills, but the are rather annoying as people. they are too preachy. but they are still much better than David Blaine (sp?), that hack self-promoter.

Invero

Originally posted by iluvepcot
here's a picture i took near downtown disney, thought it was pretty funny!!

Laugh all you want (cuz I know I do) but those signs are there for a reason... yet most people ignore them.

The other day I was driving down Buena Vista Drive, across from the Caribbean Beach... for those of you who aren't aware, BVD is the busiest road on property, and links 75% of WDW together. It is 3 lanes each direction, divided by a pretty median. It's a very busy road, lots of traffic. The speed limit is 40-45 depending on what section.

Anyways, I was driving in the far right lane, with a fully loaded bus, doing 40mph, and approaching a curve in the road. All of a sudden, I see two runners jogging in the middle of my lane, coming around the corner! So of course, I slam on my brakes, and lay on my horn. They actually had the audacity to give me the finger, jog around my bus, and then bang on one of the windows of my bus with thier fist.

I almost put the parking brake on, and would have given them a few bits of my mind... however, I took a deep breath, and called Central to get Security out there. Then I got on the PA, and apologised to my guests that they had to see that... The guests all then started screaming, "You should have run them over!!!" When we reached our destination, as guests were getting out, a few could see that I got a lil frustrated with the joggers, so they told me I handled the situation well, and that they would have run the idiots over... LOL...

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I just stumbled onto this board (I'm afraid I'm getting addicted to this thing), and I have to say, there are an awful lot of good looking people who post on these boards.

Must be something in the Disney water:animwink:

aim

~PrincessAli~

That's a cute picture!!! :D What grade are you in? I'm just now going to be a senior!! ONE MORE YEAR!!!! lol, I can't wait to graduate!

kevlightyear

Ok, well I guess I've waited long enough, and I should post a picture of me. This one is actually from about six months ago, while I was staying at Embassy Suites, because my sister had a gymnastics meet (stop me when I've given too much information). Anyway, here it is--I'm basically the same now:

Attachments

• kevin%20sitting.jpg
    kevin%20sitting.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 337

kevlightyear

And here's one more, for those of you who just can't get enough. . .;)

Photoshop helped with this one. It's from New Years Eve:

Attachments

• polaroid.jpg
    polaroid.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 332

DisJosh

Originally posted by kevlightyear

WOW Kevin! You're a regular creative genius!! :D

DisJosh

Originally posted by bamboo7
this picture and the next one i will post are of me and the stars of Fantasia 2000 (kind of)

:D Pen and Teller kick ! :D Where did you meet them? Did Teller talk?:lookaroun

bamboo7

Originally posted by DisJosh

:D Pen and Teller kick ! :D Where did you meet them? Did Teller talk?:lookaroun

i met them after one of their shows. it is my understanding that they meets patrons after each of their shows.yea, teller did talk. it was a bit un-nearving

Originally posted by kevlightyear

You didnt wear those public did you?!?! LOL. Just kidding with ya.

PLUTIS

Well, I'm new to the site, but I'm sure you all are very familiar with my husband - Main Street USA. Here is a picture of us at our wedding last November in WDW. This is in the atrium of the American Adventure in Epcot. We had the whole place to ourselves, it was sooooo much fun (but I'm sure you all already know about it so I won't bore you with details!!).

Attachments

• dancing.jpg
    dancing.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 356

PLUTIS

Just a few more for you...

What a good husband, wouldn't you say?

Attachments

• zac holding flowers.jpg
    zac holding flowers.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 334
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom