Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanofDinsey1981

alright, I finally found a picutre of me and my sister. (CowGirlJessie)

now remember, this is from 3 years ago. I don't look quite that ...skinny.... anymore. ;)

Attachments

• resara and lindsey-sr pics.jpg
    resara and lindsey-sr pics.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 357

FanofDinsey1981

oh, I am the one on the left in the dark blue, lindsey is on the right with the flower print.

this was taken at Davis Creek in Kankakee. very beautiful place!

Maria

Are you twins? Or how old is each? It doesn´t seem to be a difference in ages! :animwink:

Very cute pic!

WDWspider

Originally posted by FanofDinsey1981
alright, I finally found a picutre of me and my sister. (CowGirlJessie)

now remember, this is from 3 years ago. I don't look quite that ...skinny.... anymore. ;)

So, you were two of the sirens in Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?

Go to sleep little baby....

Go to sleep little baby....:lol:

I'll have to find a pic of me.

FanofDinsey1981

"you and me and the devil make three...." ;)

that was quite a funny movie. and I just saw it about a week ago!

nope, we are not twins, I am older by 17 months. (I just turned 21, she is 19) lindsey is actually taller than me by about 5 inches, so there is some creative camera work there. and she is blonde, I have ever changing hair color. (natural is brown tho.)

and thank you for the compliments. :)

WDWspider

Wow, I just scanned through all 50 pages. it is very cool to see what some of you look like. I can safely say, I have never seen any of you before in my life.:) Anyway, I will try to find a good pic of me to post soon.

Wilt Dasney

Originally posted by spider-man
Wow, I just scanned through all 50 pages. it is very cool to see what some of you look like. I can safely say, I have never seen any of you before in my life.:) Anyway, I will try to find a good pic of me to post soon.

I thought your picture was in your avatar.

Wait, are you saying you're not the REAL Spider-Man? :cry:

WDWspider

Originally posted by Wilt Dasney

Wait, are you saying you're not the REAL Spider-Man? :cry:

Of course, I'm the real Spider-man.

I meant to show you my secret identity.... wait... that IS a secret. hmmmm.:veryconfu

Maybe I should show you a picture of... a friend I know, yeah, that's it, a friend. heh, heh.

Wow wdw*babe... youre always in the middle of the action. Tee Hee. Next time I have something to look good for... I'll show everyone myself.:animwink:

aim

Oh, yeah my hair was curly. If i put my hair up when it's wet like it was in that pic....it turns our curly! But my hair is straight, like in the other pics. :p Yeah, I don't look my age! hehe, I'm used to people saying that. You're talking about the picture with me & Chip & Dale, right?

aim

That's what I thought! Haha! That's the most recent picture of me from WDW. The other's are from Christmas 2001! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom