Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizknee_Phreek

:sohappy: cute pics, you two!!

LOL! Maria, that is SO my dad! he always has the video camera, so the rest of us are always in the shots, but he never is...and we don't usually take family photos, so there's rarely a photo with him in it...unless he's standing in the way while catching something on video!

Erika

Ha ha, that's me with the video. I think my wedding is the only video I have in which I actually have a starring role on that side of the camera :lol: Oh, and also a major supporting role in my friend Kristi's wedding video since I stood up in it.

All other videos- you get to hear me "Blah, blah, BLAH"

SpongeScott

Originally posted by Maria
Very nice pics both of you!:)

Sandjhooker, who should we give credit to? Any of your kids?
I believe that my 13 year old son gets credit for that one. He's forever bugging me about taking pictures!

WDWFREAK53

I'm usually the one taking the pictures :)

"Work with me people work with me...Ok, you're a tiger...be a tiger...YES YES NO YES YES NO!!! And I'm spent!"

Bagheera

Originally posted by Maria
LOL! Isn´t it lovely when you come back home and notice that you are in VERY FEW pictures and most of those are not well taken? Been there... done that... :rolleyes: Thank God for digital cameras so I can immediately ask for one more! ;)

That's why we always buy one staged group shot per trip, to make sure that we have one picture with everyone in it. Last week, it was the Chef Mickey's photo, which we really hate having to pose for in order to gain admittance to the restaurant, but the photo always manages to come out good, so we end up buying it anyway! :hammer: :lol:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Okay, thought I'd add another of me. This was yesterday morning before I curled my hair while I was getting ready for classes. I was trying out my new digital camera and I took it myself... Enjoy, and keep your mean comments to yourself!? :drevil:

Attachments

• beforehair.jpg
    beforehair.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 160

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Okay, thought I'd add another of me. This was yesterday morning before I curled my hair while I was getting ready for classes. I was trying out my new digital camera and I took it myself... Enjoy, and keep your mean comments to yourself!? :drevil:

My Sparky is HOTT HOTT HOTT...

BILLABONGA LINE!!!!

SpongeScott

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
You're too good for the Freak, but we knew that before you ever posted your pic too.

WDWspider

How come there were never girls as sweet and cute as Erika, Maria, or JenN in my school... or hometown... for that matter.

You gals are too much for all us Internet addicts.

*Head turns into Wolf, starts stomping foot and whistling like crazy*:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom