Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
How come there were never girls as sweet and cute as Erika, Maria, or JenN in my school... or hometown... for that matter.

You gals are too much for all us Internet addicts.

*Head turns into Wolf, starts stomping foot and whistling like crazy*:p

DITTO :lol:

Oh...and Spooky...I'd get Freaky with ya :lol:
(what a compliment :lol: ) :hammer:

Lhriangel

How come there were never girls as sweet and cute as Erika, Maria, or JenN in my school... or hometown... for that matter.

HEY!! That's not nice.. what about the rest of us.. :( :(

:p

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Psssssst, Angelique, you might want to put an apostrophe on that "bout", and it wouldn't hurt to capitalize "that" before Brian catches you.

SpongeScott

Originally posted by garyhoov
Psssssst, Angelique, you might want to put an apostrophe on that "bout", and it wouldn't hurt to capitalize "that" before Brian catches you.
Nice to see the Spelling Police finally getting some respect around here and nice to see edited posts. Angelique, you are hereby refunded all of your past fine payments.

Erika

Awww, thanks Spidey (I bet there were- you were probably just too busy spinning webs to notice them).

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by sandjhooker
Nice to see the Spelling Police finally getting some respect around here and nice to see edited posts. Angelique, you are hereby refunded all of your past fine payments.

*makes Gary honorary "Deputy for the Day"*

Scott...PM

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by sandjhooker
You're too good for the Freak, but we knew that before you ever posted your pic too.
Awww, thanks! :D

He's just a super freak and I'm the damsell in distress! It's like a Spiderman/MaryJane relationship. :lol:

(That means psst, I'm the eye candy! :p )

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by 10021982
Wow! Great picture!

CT : - )
Now do I look at all familiar to you??

(That's one of the real reasons, I posted it b/c you said you'd never seen a pic of me before and I didn't expect you to dig through this thread to find the other 2 of me.)

The_CEO

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Okay, thought I'd add another of me. This was yesterday morning before I curled my hair while I was getting ready for classes. I was trying out my new digital camera and I took it myself... Enjoy, and keep your mean comments to yourself!? :drevil:

Oh la la :hammer: :slurp: :sohappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom