Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sillyspook13

Here's my friend (left) and me (right) at Magic Kingdom today after we discovered the loot of a thousand worlds".

Attachments

• plushie.jpg
    plushie.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 202

MicBat

Here's me after 3 hours of sleep during Grad Nite. :eek: :hammer: "HAHA! Real funny! It's going to be even funnier when I shove that camera down your throat...." were my exact words (edited, of course -this is a family site:zipit:) I'm not a real morning person, myself... ;)

Sheri

Originally posted by iluvepcot
OK, most of my friends that were girls were all virgins all the way through high school and NO ONE ever made fun of them for that. in fact, ive NEVER heard of anyone being fun of because they were a virgin. that doesnt happen anymore. it only happens in those abstinence videos. i have no clue what u guys are talking about because i have never heard or seen anyone get made fun of because they were virgin. EVER!!! if anything, people look up to others who are virgins. its def a turn on for me and for every other guy i know, so i have no clue what u guys are talking about.

I'm not saying everyone says that, I'm saying one girl said that. :)

alee4eva

Yay my senior pictures finally got here.... this is from August, lol took us long enough to order :)

Attachments

• seniorpicfix.jpg
    seniorpicfix.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 202

Lhriangel

Originally posted by iluvepcot
OK, most of my friends that were girls were all virgins all the way through high school and NO ONE ever made fun of them for that. in fact, ive NEVER heard of anyone being fun of because they were a virgin. that doesnt happen anymore. it only happens in those abstinence videos. i have no clue what u guys are talking about because i have never heard or seen anyone get made fun of because they were virgin. EVER!!! if anything, people look up to others who are virgins. its def a turn on for me and for every other guy i know, so i have no clue what u guys are talking about.

I didn't see this post whenit first came out and then sheri brought my attention to it when I read her post so .. yeah.

I hate doing this but I have to have to add my two cents... while it may be like that where you are.. the places I have live are rather different.. in NY.. well you're "expected" to be experienced.. in Los Angeles.. pretty much the same thing. If you are even relatively innocent... it kinda warns guys away. Maybe that's my experience but I have the feeling if I was a lot less "uptight" and "morally strong" I'd get alot more dates then I do now (which is zilch)... Icks.. but we won't get off on a rant about that. The point is.. in major metropolitan centers... it does not seem like the ability to hold on to your morals are as valued as other places.....

Mikey4WDW

hello all

Hello all, it may seem strange that a guy is adding his two cents to this thread or conversation but even in the world of guys it is like that in groups of men. Even in Cleveland, Ohio it was always expected that you were experienced by the time you were 13. I had always overheard girls conversations also and had seen many a girl get beat up because she wasn't experienced. The tough girls in the school would make up stories about them; make it look like they were experienced and say all type of bad things, just to get the stupid jocks to go after them. I have always felt very bad for the girls that this happened too, but I was a guy and a virgin, and that was even worse. But I am 42 now and thank the lord I don't have to worry about that now.
Just thought I would add my two cents for all it is worth.

Dizknee_Phreek

Thank God my school has never been like that! people at my school just either don't care, or don't make it known that they care. of course, it's a big thing here, apparently...we have a dozen or more teen mothers/mothers to be. and for a school of 800 or so students, that's sort of a big thing...especially being in the Bible Belt...and maybe that's had an influence on how well my school accepts virginity (the Bible Belt thing, that is) and too, i've grown up in a rather small community and a lot of us go to church, or at least have a respect for the morals taught in church. so not a lot is said about whether someone's a virgin or not. i'd say it's safe to assume most kids in my area have had some sort of experience....and usually if a girl is known for being experienced, she's usually looked down upon.
but my heart goes out to the girls that are being pressured by violence from other girls to be experienced! i really had no idea those types of situations were seemingly so common until this thread! it makes me realize how fortunate i am for living in the environment i do! otherwise, i'd be getting beat up all the time! to the girls that are reading this that ARE being pressured, stay true to yourselves and do what YOU feel is right! Make sure you're happy before you try to make others happy...you can't please everyone...it's impossible! trust me, YOURS is the ONLY opinion that counts when it comes to YOU, so make sure your opinion of yourself is a good one no matter what anyone else says about you!
*steps off soapbox* :animwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom