Possible Frontierland expansion

brb1006

CBJ is so popular that the show closed in Disneyland back in 2001. In 2012 the WDW CBJ was shortened by five minutes in order to hopefully boost attendance. Unfortunately, it didn't work. They really need to rework the show. Perhaps the CBJ rap battle will be next.
At least we can watch Martin's CBJ video with the original version before it got shortened.

Bocabear

I hope one of the 50 new things isn't transforming the castle into a birthday cake :D
As crazy as the Birthday Cake was, and the castle decorations for Disneyland's 50th that they put on our castle, it did show they were willing to spend some money to create a spectacle for the celebration...With the current management I don't think we will ever see that kind of extravagance happen again...Expect some banners and a new fireworks show...and a cupcake ($8.95)...

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
CBJ is so popular that the show closed in Disneyland back in 2001. In 2012 the WDW CBJ was shortened by five minutes in order to hopefully boost attendance. Unfortunately, it didn't work..
Funnily enough, it did.

Even more so theatre presentations seem to be in vogue. Especially in these parts. Maybe they'll build another.

Last edited:

Unplugged

As crazy as the Birthday Cake was, and the castle decorations for Disneyland's 50th that they put on our castle, it did show they were willing to spend some money to create a spectacle for the celebration...With the current management I don't think we will ever see that kind of extravagance happen again...Expect some banners and a new fireworks show...and a cupcake ($8.95)...

You're so silly....$8.95 for a cupcake! Everyone knows those "special" cupcakes are only available at the $79.95/person dessert parties where you're provided a plastic lawn chair and a view of fireworks that everyone else sees for free (not including park entry).
:D

WDWTank

A castle shaped cupcake!

Rhinocerous

Premium Member
The only way I see it possible is if they spend a TON of money to stabilize the swamp land and change the entry point for Utilidor access. That area is simply too necessary to daily ops.
Sorry to derail further, but could a platform be built over the Utilidor access for a ride building to perch upon, or is the ground too unstable for that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom