Rumor Possible Demolition of The Land and The Seas Pavillions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParksAndPixels

In the Parks
Yes
So that’s why the tram area is all tore up... the new tram drop off will be at world showcase plaza since all of future world is being demo’d... lol
C2A7BEAA-4755-47C6-8ADC-3A8B19FDA55A.png

Edit: fixed typo

Last edited:

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
His personal twitter is a laugh riot right now.

Tom, some free advice to you, of course knowing how you continually monitor this site and it lives rent free inside your head. When you demean other people and insult them to justify or backup your stories (like you are doing on Twitter), you loose the little credibility you still have. Please....keep it up.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Sorry...I’m not talking about seas or the land

That’s so stupid it’s not worth giving credence to.

I’m talking about the demolition of innoventions west in 2019
What about it?
Actually going with such a simple add (no 3D or animatronics) bolsters the claim. I'd be surprised if one or the other pavilion doesn't get the GotG treatment. Possibly both eventually. IMO.
I would.

PJBuckeye

In the Parks
Yes
Well it is a rumor. Maybe not a credible one but it is one. Also has gained a lot of traction hence the thread on these boards.

The Vox Populi should be " posts far-fetched armchair imagineering.... then gets mocked." This would be accurate, but old Jackie is a click bait artist herself.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I think the DIS unnecessarily gets a bad rap. Occasionally they run with things that are not accurate but it's rare, they are open to feedback and they tend not to get too click-baitty.

...as long as you book a package...though not as bad as intercot and “MJs”

(Oh come on...that was too easy😉...I’m done now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom