Rumor Possible Demolition of The Land and The Seas Pavillions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epcot_Imagineer

Maybe there is/was mention... I could have said Fantasmic was being demolished or Wonders pavilion would be removed. Both have been proposed as a left field option over the last five years. Perhaps this has been one too (though not that I’m aware of)
I think this is the thing everyone here needs to remember. I personally don't believe Tom creates nonsense for clicks. From seeing his personal reactions and anger towards those non-believers, I genuinely think he believes what he hears about the Seas and the Land. I also believe that he is doing what Martin is saying here; repeating ideas that have been discussed/mulled-over in WDI, even if they are extreme left-field. Now, the real question is determining if he is really repeating this info for clicks intentionally, all while knowing it is highly unlikely? But, I don't think anyone other than Tom will ever really know the answer to that.

Unbanshee

Today's clickbait is that SWGE will be expanded in the next 8 years. No details just that it will be done.

In other news the sun came up this morning and will set this afternoon. Also fire is hot and water is wet.

Also, the clickbait was simply pulled from these forums once again, right down to the year of the expansion

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
Also, the clickbait was simply pulled from these forums once again, right down to the year of the expansion

@marni1971 a year and a half ago. Fantastic.

Spash007

Just going to say that I've seen the same kind of behavior here on a daily basis. It's not a polar opposite, it's a mirror image and you're mad about it because he makes what you guys do here public.
View attachment 377190

Honestly, he's a hypocrite who tries to shroud rumors as facts, using sensational language just to get clicks. He complains when people don't give him credit, yet he constantly takes rumors from this site and others without giving credit. He throws temper tantrums (see his personal twitter), and while he sometimes puts rumor in front of things, his language on those posts say otherwise. It's very different when someone says "Rumor! Breaking News! Disney will be demolishing a building in the next 5 years!", versus "It is a possibility that the building will be replaced in the next year, but nothing has been green lit".

I found his site before this one, and appreciated all the information in an easy to read format. That said, the constant "You read it here first", when in reality, I actually read it on wdwmagic first, started getting frustrating. I don't hate everything about his site to be honest - The best thing he has on his site now is the photo reports, and he seems to have some good staff on the site now.

NemoRocks78

Seized
I don't get why people hate Tom so much, yall jealous or something? Also don't pretend that you aren't pressed and not obsessed with him because there are 11 pages in this thread dedicated to talking smack about him.
View attachment 377179
And which staff member are you? Or are you just one of the cronies that comes here to run back to bossman with headlines he can demand credit for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom