Possible Attraction in France pavilion (Epcot) Update - new Attraction Greenlit

bhg469

Just think, you could be enjoying a Florida summer where it's hot and downpour at the same time.
Where I am in NY it was hotter than FL for a few days, we just didnt have rain. The humidity here can be just as bad.. The big difference is that in a week we will probably start to see temps in the 50s, or lower, and raining. Its those days that I would take Florida heat and humidity all day long. In fact, I just got a promotion where I am based from my home. I am absolutely going to attempt the move to FL in the next few years. Not to orlando though... That would be silly.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I have a question regarding Paris Ratatouille and depending on the answer I will also have a question regarding Epcot's version.

I have gone to DLP in 2013, 2016, and 2019.

In 2013 the ride was not open but I rode it many times in both 2016 and 2019.

My question is regarding the vehicle, specifically its movement. I rode the ride in 2016 and was blown away, however, in 2019, while still impressed by the ride, I felt something was missing.

In 2019 my first ride through lacked the tapping rat effect, but in later ones it was present. However, I remember in 2016 the Rats would move in front of the screens, like tilt. Despite this memory, every time I rode it the rats simply parked in front of the screens and sat there. Did I imagine the ride vehicle movements?

I know Epcot is supposed to be a near-perfect clone, but if Paris does lack a tilting system on the ride vehicle, will one be added to Epcot?

The lack of movement, imagined or not, was profound, and greatly detracted from the screen-heavy attraction.
https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/remys-ratatouille-adventure-coming-to-epcot.929262/page-189

Tonto

We all hear rumors from different places all across the internet, all I do is bring the rumours to those who are not savvy enough to enter the world of the Disney forums on a daily basis. Overall at the end of the end, more educated Disney Fans are better Disney Fans, in my books. :)
Some times they even beat WDWMAGIC with new info.. Case in point look at the Guardians information that was shared a couple of weeks ago.
DSNY is a great outlet that can co exist with everyone. Great for people that don't have the time to troll this page constantly

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Some times they even beat WDWMAGIC with new info.. Case in point look at the Guardians information that was shared a couple of weeks ago.
DSNY is a great outlet that can co exist with everyone. Great for people that don't have the time to troll this page constantly

DSNY does very well with aggregating info in digestible bites and excellent with graphics.

Although, I do need to point out that "fantasy" is three syllables, not two. ;)

IveBeenJack

DSNY does very well with aggregating info in digestible bites and excellent with graphics.

Although, I do need to point out that "fantasy" is three syllables, not two. ;)

I used to have a speech impediment when I was really young, and have always struggled with my Fs and THs, but at least I can say 3 as THREE not Free as some people do! Lol 😂 (that's not directed at anyone in particular... just a thing some British do!!!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom