Possible Attraction in France pavilion (Epcot) Update - new Attraction Greenlit

danlb_2000

Premium Member
So does that mean they plan to build on all of that?

Everything in the red area will be effected in some way. The permit says there will eventually be 4.1 acres of "impervious" surface which could be paving, concrete paths and/or buildings. The plan states that most of that area will be gravel parking, but I assume that is just a first phase since gravel would not be considered and impervious surface.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Everything in the red area will be effected in some way. The permit says there will eventually be 4.1 acres of "impervious" surface which could be paving, concrete paths and/or buildings. The plan states that most of that area will be gravel parking, but I assume that is just a first phase since gravel would not be considered and impervious surface.

Thanks. Would this be just for the new attraction in France with some additional updates, or a new pavilion as well? That is a full expansion pad, right?

clemmo

Thanks. Would this be just for the new attraction in France with some additional updates, or a new pavilion as well? That is a full expansion pad, right?
That is one of the expansion pads however it will not be used for a new country. I believe the new country pavilion which is rumored to be Brazil would be located between Germany and Italy.

lazyboy97o

A gravel road is typically considered impervious because of how they are designed and built. You want water to flow off the road area.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
A gravel road is typically considered impervious because of how they are designed and built. You want water to flow off the road area.

Ok, thanks, didn't realize that. I am a little confused by what the permit is showing since it clearly shows parking going into that area, but again that could just be temporary.

upload_2017-6-23_14-32-58.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom