Possible Attraction in France pavilion (Epcot) Update - new Attraction Greenlit

brb1006

Impressions is probably the only attraction I have not visited at WDW. It seems I may be missing out...
While I also haven't gotten a chance to see it. I did see a video by Martin and watched it. I will say that it actually had me connected to most of the people you see in the show despite never given names.

brb1006

I just say what I can when I can.
And I just read that in Popeye's voice.:hilarious:
207057e.jpg

brb1006

With the addition of Ratatouille, this will make France one very popular pavilion (film + ride, as opposed to film, ride, or garden/walk through area)
The France Pavilion has become my favorite pavilion in World Showcase. Probably because the area music combined with the water fountains gives this laid back atmosphere compared to the other pavilions (Not that there is anything wrong with that) but compared to the China pavilion and the Italy pavilion that can be pretty loud depending on what time you arrive there. France feels like a good breath of fresh air especially at dawn.

Even the exit music for Impressions De France (Which can be heard in Martin's video of the attraction) gives you a feel good feeling. And say what you will about IP's at Epcot or meet and greets in general. But this might also be the reason why I hope Marie might someday return to being meetable at the France Pavilion since she got replaced at MK as of Spring 2016. Sure guests can meet Belle and Auroroa (Which both were set in France at a different time period) but Marie actually fit perfectly in that pavilion combined with it's relaxing atmosphere and peaceful music helped that the film she came from (The Aristocats) is actually set in Paris,nFrance and the Pavilion appears to be set in that same time period.
images

(Runs from anti-IP Epcot purists)
Quot+he+who+fights+and+runs+away+lives+to+fight+and+_abdffc23a93021a5478d789e1b3079a4.jpg

Last edited:

jt04

I am wondering if this might be the queue to the ride. Since it warps all the way around to the front of the pavilion it would provide access without having to remove anything existing.

That is my favorite aspect of the project. That area should be quite beautiful judging by what's there now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom