Possible Attraction in France pavilion (Epcot) Update - new Attraction Greenlit

britain

Big question now is, where will the ride exit be? Against the current corner of the pavilion, along the edge of the empty pad? Or will it wrap back around?

Well, in the WDS version you exit through a restaurant. I suppose you could do that here too - the pad is right there near Chefs du France, but for safety/convenience it's better to put the exit near the entrance.

(i.e. "I told my son he could go on this ride, and I'm waiting here for him to pop out! Where is he?")

huwar18

@marni1971 Fresh Baked was hinting at the restaurants in France were being redesigned to Ratatouille. I take everything they say with a grain of salt because they never have any sources behind their info. I was wondering if this had any merit? I never ate at any of the table services in France but not sure I would be for this change.

brb1006

Basically how I feel right now
giphy.gif
I'm starting to feel a bit optimistic about this so far.

clemmo

@marni1971 Fresh Baked was hinting at the restaurants in France were being redesigned to Ratatouille. I take everything they say with a grain of salt because they never have any sources behind their info. I was wondering if this had any merit? I never ate at any of the table services in France but not sure I would be for this change.
They probably got that from the banned site

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I've not heard of that.

brb1006

Also I'm just letting you guys know that at the time of reading the new posts after Martin's hint at the Rat attraction. I'm lessening to the France area music to express how I feel so far.

jt04

Seems like they would put the rat ride behind the pavilion and keep the other pad for a new country in the future. Odd.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom