Possible Attraction in France pavilion (Epcot) Update - new Attraction Greenlit

EricsBiscuit

I just talked to a cast member at France who came from DLPR and he said Rat was exclusive and there is not enough space for the attraction in the pavilion. He also said that its "just a rumor."

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I just talked to a cast member at France who came from DLPR and he said Rat was exclusive and there is not enough space for the attraction in the pavilion. He also said that its "just a rumor."

Google Earth kinda proves that there is indeed space. Plenty of acreage for it. So... another CM who doesn't know what they're talking about.

wdwgreek

When it comes to EPCOT, Rat/BatB should not be one of the 50th offerings. In EPCOT, expect a not GotG FW and not Rat WS project. AK will still get things, but by far the short end of the stick (as long as a certain proposal doesn't get through). HS will get a few things non TSL/ SWE. And Mk will get the bulk.
Really? very interesting. I hope you can leak out a little more information as we get closer. Very interested to see what they have planned. MK is in desperate need of more attractions hopefully the 50th push will not only bring us new attractions but a refresh of the old ones!

Last edited:
When it comes to EPCOT, Rat/BatB should not be one of the 50th offerings. In EPCOT, expect a not GotG FW and not Rat WS project. AK will still get things, but by far the short end of the stick (as long as a certain proposal doesn't get through). HS will get a few things non TSL/ SWE. And Mk will get the bulk.
Oh boy... MK getting bulk? What could this be, the Tomorrowland/Frontierland expansion?

PorterRedkey

Are we talking rides or only more shows, MnG's and restaurants?

P_Radden

Let me make sure I am understanding this.. Are you saying we should expect UoE to remain in it's current condition for the next 5 years?

Blueliner

Let me make sure I am understanding this.. Are you saying we should expect UoE to remain in it's current condition for the next 5 years?
I took it to mean that the changes to France and Universe of Energy would be completed prior to the 50th and therefore would not be part of the official slate of attractions tied directly to the 50th, but I could be wrong.

csmat99

I too would welcome expansion, but I must admit I wouldn't like the idea of a new country between Canada and the UK. I like that they're a shared space given the historical connection. I doubt that was done on purpose, but thematically it works really well.
Well Australia or India would fit with much stronger historical connection.

The_Jobu

Well Australia or India would fit with much stronger historical connection.

I would definitely disagree that India would be a stronger connection, either historically or culturally given the relationship of the countries. Australia would be an equal, but they'd probably just make it an outback-dingo-kangaroo fiesta which wouldn't flow as nicely.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom